X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 313398038_1255662935213262_696261653962515980_n.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• 01GGFVTJCYWED6A3PX18FQJ6GT.jpeg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• meathead.jpg

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

• 313198824_10163268071189619_2930186939846515007_n.jpg

Comment

• truth-rude.jpg

Comment

• 01GGFVZ6P4JHDEBWDTNADNSTE5.jpeg

Comment

• lgb.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    312606784_2018696591799104_815342392354311915_n.jpg
                    Keep in mind that under Obama the Democrats lost 12 Senate Seats and 64 House seats as well as
                    lost 13 Governorships and 816 state legislative seats. They must be more desperate than we thought
                    I didn't know where else to put this and didn't want to start a thread for it. Just a funny video from earlier this year that I missed. I can just hear Biden saying "Hey! I'm the president now! Pay attention to me!"

Comment

• Biden needs to get out more. Perhaps he should be campaigning in those 54 states.

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/statu...77286398959616

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                        Biden needs to get out more. Perhaps he should be campaigning in those 54 states.

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/statu...77286398959616
                        Channeling Obama's "been to 57 states" remark?

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Channeling Obama's "been to 57 states" remark?
                          As much as I dislike Obama and his policies, I need to defend him on that remark. He started to say that he campaigned "in all fifty" states, then remembered that there were three he didn't. Instead of correcting himself and saying "forty seven states", it mistakenly came out "seven states".

Beside that, however, he was a scumbag as a president.
                          When I Survey....

Comment

• Originally posted by Faber View Post

As much as I dislike Obama and his policies, I need to defend him on that remark. He started to say that he campaigned "in all fifty" states, then remembered that there were three he didn't. Instead of correcting himself and saying "forty seven states", it mistakenly came out "seven states".

I've noted in previous posts here that it was likely the result of being tired and a slip of a tongue like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faber View Post

Yeah, I've got to give credit to Obama for being a smooth talker, not one for a lot of gaffes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Yeah, I've got to give credit to Obama for being a smooth talker, not one for a lot of gaffes.
                                IIRC, his biggest gaffe was being around a hot mic.

Comment