X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 270725192_10219437631916258_4843261173129314432_n.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• triple-vaxxed-joe-biden-takes-dog-for-walk-on-beach-in-mask.jpg
      And nobody within 100'. But when he doesn't realize there are cameras he'll be
      right up against them with nary a mask it sight.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        fafc00b2-3664-4ef6-9ad0-466a12db4b76.jpg

Old Joe rejected a "10-page plan" from numerous public health institutions to obtain and distribute Covid tests back in October to help with any surge in testing during and after the holidays. A bored Biden reacted by looking at his watch and aimlessly wandered off looking for another ice cream cone. Now we have reports of people literally climbing over one another trying to get tested and there being a shortage in available tests.

The Big 3 networks spiked the story and instead focused on the duffer's promise of more testing coming soon. I'm sure that's exactly how they would have reported it if had been Trump who bumbled and bungled this up.

LET'S GO BRANDON!
        no tests.jpg

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

• 271017822_10219435631066238_974932004737594281_n.jpg

Comment

• 268124166_10228708530516993_6785832524062837393_n.jpg

Comment

• dfc2e346-3542-4399-b535-2fccbede623c.jpg

Comment

• 388e0213-7192-4028-97d7-03a1aa782e6d.jpg

Comment

• cnn-if-school-shooting-wont-be-allowed-500-feet-school.jpg

Comment

• 01FQEWD12HPJKW1342H5AXNHZE.jpeg

Comment

• 6e0d597d-2f1c-4c52-8161-70e08e7fd5d6.jpg

Comment

• bae844bd-30d1-4fae-9e75-25038ef1e318.jpg

And having scaffolding during the Jan. 6 riot was offered as incontrovertible evidence it was a violent
                          insurrection in spite of hanging a politician in effigy is something every president and numerous other
                          politicians have repeatedly experienced. But pretend it's something unheard of and continue gaslighting

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

• f248a03b-65a7-4273-9e85-892958a72128.jpg

01FQESQ5QXJ375F6MXD4KAGY4R.jpeg

Let's hold you to that given far more died under your sleepy watch than under Trump's.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                270106533_10219424927198648_4902233689502576671_n.jpg
                                That doesn't look like 'Murican bacon
                                Given the word discernible on the coffee mug, looks like somewhere in Canuckistan.
                                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment