Churchy Words and Phrases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Definitely an interesting side effect for sure. I think I have synesthesia, but it is with smells and touch. I smell something, and I associate a texture(felt, plastic, wool etc.) to it. It's almost like when I smell something is being rubbed up against the inside of my nose.
    We're weird, brother. We're weird.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I've pretty much always known that. Certainly not for as lack of trying to escape it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
        Sadness.

OTOH, yeller smells of afeared.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

um...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As I realizified it was a
          case of look who's talkin

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Teal's posts earlier illustrate why in that other thread, I wasn't even willing to entertain discussion on whether apostates can return to the faith. That discussion would have us debating whether she or someone like her could even be a Christian instead of celebrating their return.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
              Teal's posts earlier illustrate why in that other thread, I wasn't even willing to entertain discussion on whether apostates can return to the faith. That discussion would have us debating whether she or someone like her could even be a Christian instead of celebrating their return.
              Yeah, I'm far more interested in where people are in their faith TODAY than what has happened in the past.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment