Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Was the Last Time You Went to the Mall?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    ....I am the sort of guy who just wants to go and get what I need and leave, not having to walk 3 miles just to find the store inside a mall.....
    Men like hunting -- go into the mall knowing what you want, kill it, and drag it out.
    Women like SHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppppp piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg!

    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

      Men like hunting -- go into the mall knowing what you want, kill it, and drag it out.
      Women like SHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppppp piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg!
      I do not! I hate it! I don't even like getting groceries!

      I've worn the same clothes for 25 years, and only recently did I go to buy some trousers because my old ones wore out.



      Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by mossrose View Post

        I do not! I hate it! I don't even like getting groceries!

        I've worn the same clothes for 25 years, and only recently did I go to buy some trousers because my old ones wore out.
        You wear TROUSERS!?!?!?!
        "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

        Comment


        • #19
          shopping.jpg

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

            You wear TROUSERS!?!?!?!
            Yuh!


            Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              Not me. Mr. mossy is worse than I am.

              I will leave him in an aisle in the grocery store to pick out something he wants, and I will have completed my entire grocery list and he will still be in the same aisle. He always wants to "look for bargains" and I am like "please can we get out of here".


              Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                Sparko: skip the gap, go to Rural King, get free popcorn, buy $8 jeans. 5 min.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by mossrose View Post

                  Yuh!
                  Wow, what a liberal -- I bet you even say POOP!
                  "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    October, when I advance voted there.
                    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

                      Wow, what a liberal -- I bet you even say POOP!


                      Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by mossrose View Post

                        Not me. Mr. mossy is worse than I am.

                        I will leave him in an aisle in the grocery store to pick out something he wants, and I will have completed my entire grocery list and he will still be in the same aisle. He always wants to "look for bargains" and I am like "please can we get out of here".
                        Usually either the cookie aisle or the candy aisle (or possibly the cracker aisle).
                        ~ Russell ("MelMak")

                        "[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

                        Fight_spam!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post

                          Usually either the cookie aisle or the candy aisle (or possibly the cracker aisle).
                          Or the canned pork n beans.


                          Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

                          Comment

                          Related Threads

                          Collapse

                          Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Cerebrum123, Yesterday, 11:08 AM
                          15 responses
                          40 views
                          1 like
                          Last Post siam
                          by siam
                           
                          Started by NorrinRadd, 06-14-2021, 12:23 PM
                          11 responses
                          56 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Stoic
                          by Stoic
                           
                          Started by The Melody Maker, 04-06-2017, 09:23 PM
                          339 responses
                          58,711 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Cerebrum123  
                          Started by seer, 10-26-2016, 08:35 AM
                          6,839 responses
                          358,590 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post rogue06
                          by rogue06
                           
                          Started by Darth Executor, 10-27-2014, 08:09 PM
                          12,501 responses
                          1,101,412 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Sparko
                          by Sparko
                           
                          Working...
                          X