There is no scientific proof...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no scientific proof...

That bacon is edible or even exists, why should I even believe in such a gross thing?
    No argument can convince me, you dumb bacon lovers it doesn't exist.
    "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
    "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
    Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Is this a parody? I don't think it's a very good analogy, because bacon can be examined as a physical object. Since God is a Person and not made up of atoms...
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

You're biased you think bacon is real and probably a bacon apologist.
      I prefer tofu.
      "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
      Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

May the reign of King Cerealman be heard throughout the tweb kingdom.

Comment

Oh boy... I don't know if this is one of the silly forums...

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
            Oh boy... I don't know if this is one of the silly forums...
            I don't have time for such insults.
            bacon is gross
            bacon<tofu

Comment

Originally posted by Cerealman View Post
              That bacon is edible or even exists, why should I even believe in such a gross thing?
              Apparently my Ninja Squirrel Assassins have been so efficient at seizing bacon hoards that poor C'man has never even had the chance to enjoy the goodness that is bacon. This almost makes me feel bad. Almost.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I don't like bacon, but it isn't the end of the world! (baconocalypse)

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Apparently my Ninja Squirrel Assassins have been so efficient at seizing bacon hoards that poor C'man has never even had the chance to enjoy the goodness that is bacon. This almost makes me feel bad. Almost.
                  Bacon is a myth unlike Jesus who was not a bacon kind of guy.
                  Bacon is a lie it does not exist, it's a false idea created by the illuminutty.

Comment

Blasphemer.

Comment

Bacon is a myth...
                      Boy my NSA are good. Gotta send them a bonus crate of nuts for a reward. Master Po will be pleased.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Do not derail my thread this a serious topic, I require proof that evidence of bacon exists and not proof from people who already love bacon that's just bias.

Comment

Do not derail my thread this a serious topic, I require proof that evidence of bacon exists and not proof from people who already love bacon that's just bias.
                          Sorry. My NSA have kept you from bacon which means more for me.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Sorry. My NSA have kept you from bacon which means more for me.
                            No facts just air, bacon is a lie.

Comment

Life begins when the belief in bacon ends.
                              Go tofu

Comment