Corrected by Siri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrected by Siri

I was telling Cath about how one of the Democrats said "amen and awoman" during a Congressional prayer. I said, "As CP might say, that's just butt dumb." Immediately, Siri on her phone reproached me: "That's not very nice to say."
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Truth isn't always "nice"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yay. Thought police right in your own house.

That person responding to the prayer could have simply said "apeople" like Trudeau does. Would have saved him some breath.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

That was just butt dumb stupid. (the alleged prayer - aka - political virtue signaling)
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          That was just butt dumb stupid. (the alleged prayer - aka - political virtue signaling)
          I wasn't surprised when I found out who did it. I'm very familiar with Cleaver from living in Kansas City. He was the mayor for awhile and has a major street named after him in the city.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

CP is Siri???? That explains a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
              I was telling Cath about how one of the Democrats said "amen and awoman" ....
              Besides, it would be "amen" and "awomen" --- otherwise, you're cheating the women out of the plural you assigned to the men.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                I was telling Cath about how one of the Democrats said "amen and awoman" during a Congressional prayer.
                Is it possible that said Democrat is going through womenopause?
                ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment