White chocolate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andius View Post
    Mossy, of the many white chocolates, have you an appreciation for the deliciousness that is Hershey's Cookies n' Cream?
    125888-01_hersheys-cookies-n-cream-candy-bars-36-piece-box.jpg
    Sadly, I don't like cookies and cream anything. Adding it to white chocolate only makes it worse.

I also don't like much of what Hershey makes. Especially the Kisses. Haven't tried much of their dark chocolate.

Thanks for trying!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Sadly, I don't like cookies and cream anything. Adding it to white chocolate only makes it worse.

I also don't like much of what Hershey makes. Especially the Kisses. Haven't tried much of their dark chocolate.

Thanks for trying!
      Cookies and cream is one of my favorite ice creams

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Cookies and cream is one of my favorite ice creams
        I like Moose Tracks.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I like Moose Tracks.
          must... refrain... from...

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

must... refrain... from...

https://www.islandfarms.com/en/produ...acks-ice-cream

Vanilla ice cream with peanut butter cups and famous Moose Tracks® fudge.

Comment

https://www.islandfarms.com/en/produ...acks-ice-cream

Vanilla ice cream with peanut butter cups and famous Moose Tracks® fudge.

That isn't what I was keeping my trap shut about

Comment

That isn't what I was keeping my trap shut about
                Well, I don't understand, so you better send me a pm.

Comment

Well, I don't understand, so you better send me a pm.

I'd get PINned

Comment

I'd get PINned
                    So what else is new.

Comment

So what else is new.
                      Ain't that the truth.

Suffice it to say that it has something or other to do with the type of animal mentioned and your user name done in a clever pun that is best left unsaid.

Comment

Ain't that the truth.

Suffice it to say that it has something or other to do with the type of animal mentioned and your user name done in a clever pun that is best left unsaid.
                        Ah.

Yes, you would indeed get into trouble for posting that.

Comment

Ah.

Yes, you would indeed get into trouble for posting that.
                          Every so often, not nearly enough though, I make my Wisdom roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

That stuff is only barely tolerable instead of outright nasty like most white chocolate. The only redeeming feature is the cookies.
                            Heheheh, I guess in your case, an Oreo cookie might preferable.
                            Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                            As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Thanks for trying!
                              Goodness! Very refined tastes there Mossy, heeehee.

And to think I do enjoy C&C bars, gotta see what is finer out there. The Mossy approved stuff, heheh.
                              Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                              As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Originally posted by Andius View Post

Heheheh, I guess in your case, an Oreo cookie might preferable.
                                Yup. That's right

An Oreo cookies and cream taco.

Comment