Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope holidays go well

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I hope holidays go well

    I know I have not been posting much. To be honest this site can be pretty corrosive at times. Still I want the best for folks here.

    Holidays can be pretty stressful. If you are like me and you really want to make people feel better it can be hard. You might have loved ones who you desperately want to know are loved. You might not enjoy social situations. I dont know what all people go through.

    I just hope that things can go well.

    Bad times are just times that are bad.

    God loves you.


    sigpic

  • #2
    Random acts of kindness are in order.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TheWall View Post
      I know I have not been posting much. To be honest this site can be pretty corrosive at times. Still I want the best for folks here.
      There is serious discussion concerning that. https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...ivics-101-down

      Originally posted by TheWall View Post
      Holidays can be pretty stressful. If you are like me and you really want to make people feel better it can be hard. You might have loved ones who you desperately want to know are loved. You might not enjoy social situations. I dont know what all people go through.

      I just hope that things can go well.

      Bad times are just times that are bad.

      God loves you.
      This Holiday will be especially difficult for many considering the limitations on contact. Hard to know how to help if you don't really have a handle on what's going on and your options are limited.

      Still I'm sure you'll find a way because you're good people.

      I'm always still in trouble again

      "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

      Comment


      • #4
        I've been missing you, little brother!

        We're sort of working to try to stop some of the toxicity around here.

        Christmas blessings to you and your family!



        Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          I've been missing you, little brother!

          We're sort of working to try to stop some of the toxicity around here.

          Christmas blessings to you and your family!

          This is about me, isn't it?
          "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

            This is about me, isn't it?
            Not this one, my friend.




            Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mossrose View Post
              Not this one, my friend.

              I'm being good, cause, you know, Santa is making a list!
              "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

              Comment


              • #8
                bacon

                I'm always still in trouble again

                "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  bacon
                  I already said that in my very first post in this thread.
                  "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

                    I'm being good, cause, you know, Santa is making a list!
                    Now you need to go and check out the Justin Peters video about Santa I posted yesterday on FB.

                    Until you do and change your ways, you are NOT being good!



                    Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mossrose View Post

                      Now you need to go and check out the Justin Peters video about Santa I posted yesterday on FB.

                      Until you do and change your ways, you are NOT being good!

                      I think she's telling you that I'm a bad influence.

                      I'm always still in trouble again

                      "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Merry Christmas, the Wall.

                        I know your family situation is stressful when it comes to such a holiday, but I hope you and your family can celebrate at this time of year and have a time of love and warmth.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Family and I get along fine.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                            Family and I get along fine.
                            Oh I thought you said your parents were not happy that you became a Christian?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Family thinks it is odd but they also see how I am growing as a person. I have become someone who can pacify family trouble and in general my family members know I am trustworthy.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Related Threads

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Cow Poke, 03-04-2021, 05:59 PM
                              4 responses
                              32 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post rogue06
                              by rogue06
                               
                              Started by mossrose, 03-02-2021, 01:38 PM
                              68 responses
                              193 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mossrose  
                              Started by seer, 02-12-2021, 03:20 PM
                              31 responses
                              189 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post DesertBerean  
                              Started by Sparko, 02-02-2021, 08:46 AM
                              8 responses
                              81 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Cerebrum123  
                              Started by The Melody Maker, 04-06-2017, 10:23 PM
                              317 responses
                              58,451 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post QuantaFille  
                              Working...
                              X