Is a meat and cheese taco a taco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
    I wouldn't touch a taco - the corn makes me sneeze and flour is even worse. Lemme have some salmon or walleye.
    Heart-breaking! ¡Muy triste!
    Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
    As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Originally posted by Andius View Post

Don't know what a Face Dancer is, but it sure don't sound like Taco.
      They're humanoid mimics that can impersonate virtually anyone in the Dune books by Frank Herbert. They're from the planet Tleilaxu (had to look that one up for the spelling)

Great series.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        They're humanoid mimics that can impersonate virtually anyone in the Dune books by Frank Herbert. They're from the planet Tleilaxu (had to look that one up for the spelling)

Great series.
        Oh I see. Heh, it's what I get when I don't spend enough time reading or watching popular Sci-fi... I spend it prepping tacos to much on.

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

In my travels through Mexico as a young man, I learned two things. First, Mexican coke is ridiculously sweet. And second, if it fits inside a tortilla, it's a taco.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
            Preferably on messy, frangible hard shell.
            Whatever that is, it's not a taco.

Comment

Just wanting to let everyone here know that in the spirit of public safety and delicious Hispanic cuisine roguetech labs & bait shop teamed up with Old El Paso to create...

Of course mine is just meat and cheese.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Great series.
                Can they impersonate other people, too? Or only ones from the Dune books?
                Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post

Can they impersonate other people, too? Or only ones from the Dune books?
                  can'tdisagree.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                    In my travels through Mexico as a young man, I learned two things. First, Mexican coke is ridiculously sweet. And second, if it fits inside a tortilla, it's a taco.
                    I think that would be sugar cane in the mix, heheheh.
                    And not a bad contribution. True. Being able to be tucked inside a tortilla IS an essential prerequisite, yes.

Comment

Just wanting to let everyone here know that in the spirit of public safety and delicious Hispanic cuisine roguetech labs & bait shop teamed up with Old El Paso to create...
                      Makes me wonder how hygienic would that be..... Almost looks like a feed-bag of sorts.

Of course mine is just meat and cheese.
                      Needs some salsa in there. And in gratuitous amounts! And some minced lettuce would crunchify it a bit... THEN you'd have a real taco!

Comment

Makes me wonder how hygienic would that be..... Almost looks like a feed-bag of sorts.

Needs some salsa in there. And in gratuitous amounts! And some minced lettuce would crunchify it a bit... THEN you'd have a real taco!
                        1) In tests the salsa kept dribbling out making more of a mess than even our standards allowed for

b) they're tortilla masks not taco masks

Comment

1) In tests the salsa kept dribbling out making more of a mess than even our standards allowed for
                          Interesting... in mask form, I do must concede how salsa would be detrimental in that configuration for a face.

b) they're tortilla masks not taco masks
                          On that, guess you are right!

You win this round you old fossil. But I still stand by my three fundamental elements of what a true taco is (tortilla, filling, salsa).

Comment

Interesting... in mask form, I do must concede how salsa would be detrimental in that configuration for a face.

On that, guess you are right!

You win this round you old fossil. But I still stand by my three fundamental elements of what a true taco is (tortilla, filling, salsa).
                            Salsa is overrated. In fact I'm not much into any condiments except ketchup.

Relax. I wouldn't dream of putting any on my taco, burrito and enchilada.

Comment

Salsa is overrated. In fact I'm not much into any condiments except ketchup.
                              Overrated?? Say it ain't so!

Relax. I wouldn't dream of putting any on my taco, burrito and enchilada.
                              Yikes. Now I'm really less relaxed amigo. So much good stuff missed out.. heheheh.

Comment

Overrated?? Say it ain't so!

Yikes. Now I'm really less relaxed amigo. So much good stuff missed out.. heheheh.
                                Are you encouraging me to put ketchup on my tacos, burritos and enchiladas?

Comment