05-wingman.jpg
    Continued...

06-hotel california guest.jpg
    07-innocent question.jpg
    08-1st amendment reinterp.jpg
    09-Passive Aggressive Apology.jpg
    10-unbelievable credentials.jpg
    11-edgy card-blur.jpg
    Last edited by Sparko; 11-10-2020, 09:24 AM.

Comment

I'm afraid to ask how much time and effort you spent making that.
      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

I been having to deal with this with people pushing Covid Conspiracies especially those calling themselves Christians. It's depressing.

Comment

6f878dea-9228-4c05-815a-48bdf5eeed6e.jpg

On a different forum I used to post on there is someone who at various times claimed to have more professions and accomplishments than you would believe. At various times he has declared that:
          • he is a scientist with more "degrees in more fields than any combination of 3 [actual scientists] put together"[1]
          • he is a surgeon[2]
          • he is a published economist[3]
          • he is a psychologist
          • he is an über-businessman[4]
          • he is a farmer[5]
          • he is a geologist[6]
          • he is a university professor[7]
          • he is a Fortran programmer
          • he is a CPA
          • he is involved in the criminal justice system interviewing criminals
          • he trains and coaches Olympic athletes -- including his children[8]
          • he is a concert musician who has performed at Carnegie Hall (as has his son -- twice)
          • he is a vice commodore at a California yacht club[9]
          • he owns and captains a yacht which he races all over the world[10]
          • he helped organize the Pan American games
          • he is a pilot for Boeing

Talk about a polymath. And since he declared that he was still young he accomplished them in very short order as well.

1. he would go onto say he had five PhDs

2. who has conducted kidney transplants, is a "nuerosurgeon" [sic], is a otolaryngologist, is a plastic surgeon (who does "mammalplasties" [sic]), is an orthopedic surgeon, does cardiac surgery, does stereotaxic surgery, does spinal/pelvic surgery as well as "perform[s] "aproxiamtely" [sic] 400 circumcisions a week" at his clinic. I'm probably missing a couple of his professed specialties.

3. claiming to have been an adviser to the Finance Minister of Iran at one time

4 claiming to have started up and ran a couple of Fortune 500 companies (and saying he "used to advertise on NPR" even though they didn't have advertisers)

5. who owns the largest organic farm in Texas or the entire country

6. who said that gallstones form in caves

7. who teaches "at great Universities" (while constantly calling Cambridge a "diploma mill")

8. his children appear to be as made up as his various careers in that he once said his daughter (who ran a division in an engineering firm with a billion dollar budget while still an undergrad) broke her wrist doing hurdles during the Olympic heptathlon trials but nobody taking place in that trial fell and broke their wrist and not one was an engineer. Oh, she also was as "a teen was world windsurfing champ."

9. which he named but when contacted had never heard of anyone even remotely like him.

10. claiming to have fought the Sirocco (which blows from Africa across the Mediterranean Sea into Europe) while racing in the Canary Islands and says he sails his yacht "in speeds of over 30 knots/hr on liquid and 40 knots on solid." Ignoring his sailing his yacht "on solid" for a the captain of a yacht to say he sails at "speeds of over 30 knots/hr" is like a NASCAR driver saying that he drives at 200 mph/hr.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            6f878dea-9228-4c05-815a-48bdf5eeed6e.jpg

On a different forum I used to post on there is someone who at various times claimed to have more professions and accomplishments than you would believe. At various times he has declared that:
            • he is a scientist with more "degrees in more fields than any combination of 3 [actual scientists] put together"[1]
            • he is a surgeon[2]
            • he is a published economist[3]
            • he is a psychologist
            • he is an über-businessman[4]
            • he is a farmer[5]
            • he is a geologist[6]
            • he is a university professor[7]
            • he is a Fortran programmer
            • he is a CPA
            • he is involved in the criminal justice system interviewing criminals
            • he trains and coaches Olympic athletes -- including his children[8]
            • he is a concert musician who has performed at Carnegie Hall (as has his son -- twice)
            • he is a vice commodore at a California yacht club[9]
            • he owns and captains a yacht which he races all over the world[10]
            • he helped organize the Pan American games
            • he is a pilot for Boeing

Talk about a polymath. And since he declared that he was still young he accomplished them in very short order as well.

1. he would go onto say he had five PhDs

2. who has conducted kidney transplants, is a "nuerosurgeon" [sic], is a otolaryngologist, is a plastic surgeon (who does "mammalplasties" [sic]), is an orthopedic surgeon, does cardiac surgery, does stereotaxic surgery, does spinal/pelvic surgery as well as "perform[s] "aproxiamtely" [sic] 400 circumcisions a week" at his clinic. I'm probably missing a couple of his professed specialties.

3. claiming to have been an adviser to the Finance Minister of Iran at one time

4 claiming to have started up and ran a couple of Fortune 500 companies (and saying he "used to advertise on NPR" even though they didn't have advertisers)

5. who owns the largest organic farm in Texas or the entire country

6. who said that gallstones form in caves

7. who teaches "at great Universities" (while constantly calling Cambridge a "diploma mill")

8. his children appear to be as made up as his various careers in that he once said his daughter (who ran a division in an engineering firm with a billion dollar budget while still an undergrad) broke her wrist doing hurdles during the Olympic heptathlon trials but nobody taking place in that trial fell and broke their wrist and not one was an engineer. Oh, she also was as "a teen was world windsurfing champ."

9. which he named but when contacted had never heard of anyone even remotely like him.

10. claiming to have fought the Sirocco (which blows from Africa across the Mediterranean Sea into Europe) while racing in the Canary Islands and says he sails his yacht "in speeds of over 30 knots/hr on liquid and 40 knots on solid." Ignoring his sailing his yacht "on solid" for a the captain of a yacht to say he sails at "speeds of over 30 knots/hr" is like a NASCAR driver saying that he drives at 200 mph/hr.
            LOL.

I know this guy who keeps posting "inventions" he claims he made in a lab and says he is protected by an army of squirrels!

People like that make it so much harder for pirates like me to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
              I'm afraid to ask how much time and effort you spent making that.
              It's from "Cracked" - but reading it I see a lot of tweb posters in there.

The first two remind me of a certain german lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

LOL.

I know this guy who keeps posting "inventions" he claims he made in a lab and says he is protected by an army of squirrels!

People like that make it so much harder for pirates like me to be taken seriously.

Yeah, that's just crazy.

Say, have you seen roguetech's latest offering?

Yeah, I know. I've been selling it as anti-stress relief in various forms (including the ever popular steering wheel cover) but the box form like a certain brand of tissue paper needed to be re-introduced. Got the idea when Master Po and I were watching a remake of an old film.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment