Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More posts than Jorge ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • More posts than Jorge ...

    Ok - so I don't see Jorge back in the fold yet. Which means we all have more posts than he does. I wonder if he can deal with that ...


    Jim
    Mockery is the argument of the mentally and/or emotionally challenged.

  • #2
    Love the new sig line!!!
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

    Comment


    • #3
      We have been discussing making Jorge the Nat Sci moderator, with Magellan and John Martin as backup choices. What do you think, Jim?

      Comment


      • #4
        Don't forget Augustine. We need his expertise on vaccination related issues.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

        Comment


        • #5
          I didn't know he cared about post counts.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            We have been discussing making Jorge the Nat Sci moderator, with Magellan and John Martin as backup choices. What do you think, Jim?
            Drunk posting is sooo Sparko!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
              Ok - so I don't see Jorge back in the fold yet. Which means we all have more posts than he does. I wonder if he can deal with that ...

              Jim
              Good grief ... I wasn't even back yet, and the jabs have already begun.
              There is a God, you know ... you'll have much to answer for, O-Mudd!

              Hey, what happened to TWeb? Did the presence of Tiggy and others whom shall remain unnamed finally overload the system causing it to crash?

              Jorge
              Last edited by Jorge; 01-17-2014, 12:46 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                I ishn't shhtrunk, ye landlushhber! I am jusht equahlized.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
                  Drunk posting is sooo Sparko!
                  For one of the extremely rare times, I agree with mr. tzu.

                  Sparko must be drunk to even think of such a thing.
                  To wit: the first thing I'd do is ban every freagin' kook
                  that I remember from the old TWeb days. That would
                  be the end of that!

                  Jorge

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                    For one of the extremely rare times, I agree with mr. tzu.

                    Sparko must be drunk to even think of such a thing.
                    To wit: the first thing I'd do is ban every freagin' kook
                    that I remember from the old TWeb days. That would
                    be the end of that!

                    Jorge
                    I have a feeling that would leave very few people on Tweb at all.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                      I have a feeling that would leave very few people on Tweb at all.
                      Precisely my point!

                      Jorge
                      Last edited by Jorge; 01-17-2014, 12:59 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        sounds just like what I am planning to do.

                        Jorge will make a great moderator.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          sounds just like what I am planning to do.

                          Jorge will make a great moderator.
                          umm Sparko.... did thirsty sell you the rum?
                          A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                          George Bernard Shaw

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                            umm Sparko.... did thirsty sell you the rum?
                            hush woman, or I will have Jorge ban you!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              We have been discussing making Jorge the Nat Sci moderator, with Magellan and John Martin as backup choices. What do you think, Jim?
                              What a splendid idea. Jorge as department head and m004 and JM as professors.

                              I'm always still in trouble again

                              "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

                              Comment

                              Related Threads

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by NorrinRadd, Yesterday, 12:23 PM
                              1 response
                              18 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Sparko
                              by Sparko
                               
                              Started by mossrose, 03-02-2021, 12:38 PM
                              72 responses
                              239 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post rogue06
                              by rogue06
                               
                              Started by The Melody Maker, 04-06-2017, 09:23 PM
                              335 responses
                              58,640 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Rushing Jaws  
                              Started by seer, 10-26-2016, 08:35 AM
                              6,802 responses
                              358,445 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mossrose  
                              Started by Darth Executor, 10-27-2014, 08:09 PM
                              12,489 responses
                              1,101,319 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post rogue06
                              by rogue06
                               
                              Working...
                              X