Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Just Checking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raphael
    replied
    Lightworks is free, but probably complete overkill for what you're looking at.

(it's professional Video editing software....used in a number of films you may have seen)

http://www.lwks.com/index.php?option...emid=206&tab=0

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    Thanks, guys! I really appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• pancreasman
    replied
    Yep, any decent software has audio ... and it's free. I use a Mac, so it's already there.

Movie Maker is free for PC and works fine.

http://www.techradar.com/news/softwa...wnload-1136264

Leave a comment:

• Cerebrum123
    replied
    Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    Video software (preferably free) does usually come with the option of laying a later sound track?

I want to do some videos for my cat site but I only have the camera phone. I don't want to be in them but I don't want to caption everything either.
    I would think that most video editing software would come with a way to edit or add sounds. You may need to find a mod or plugin if you are using something that is free though. Oh, and depending on your phone's quality you will already get decent sound.

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    started a topic Just Checking

Just Checking

Video software (preferably free) does usually come with the option of laying a later sound track?

I want to do some videos for my cat site but I only have the camera phone. I don't want to be in them but I don't want to caption everything either.