Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Can't get Tweb on my iPad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get Tweb on my iPad.

Up until today, I have had no problems with accessing Tweb on my iPad. This morning it keeps telling me that the server can't be found.

It is fine on my laptop.

I didn't do anything to the iPad. And I can access any other site on the iPad.

Help?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

I am posting this from my iPad on safari

I have the full size site loaded, not the mobile site

Comment

What's the difference?

As far as I know i have had the full site loaded.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
        What's the difference?

As far as I know i have had the full site loaded.
        try a different browser.

Comment

I tried shutting the thing down and restarting it, and then I got rid of what was on the search page, and did a different search. It seems to be okay now.

I usually have that page open all the time so that when I hit Safari it comes right up, but this morning it wasn't doing that. If it happens again I will try a different browser.

Thanks, Sparky!

Comment

iPads are the debil!
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Cath and I can't access it at home. I'm at the public library.
              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                  iPads are the debil!
                  Yeah, I thought Mossy was a Christian! And a CONSERVATIVE!

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It actually belongs to Mr. mossy.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                      It actually belongs to Mr. mossy.

I'll put him back on my prayer list.

btw -- -how's he doing?
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        I'll put him back on my prayer list.

btw -- -how's he doing?
                        He is doing really, really well! Still working, although I am trying to convince him to retire.

And MelMak saw the doc this morning and is set to back to work on the 17th, so just over 7 weeks since his accident.

Thanks for asking!

Comment

I still can't access it at home. I may try installing a new browser, because I tested by logging on through a proxy server and that let me on.
                          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I thought iPads were Mac tablets.
                            . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Looks like my code banning iPads is working

*this is entirely in jest....haven't had the time to ban iPads yet.
                              Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                              1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                              -Ben Witherington III

Comment