Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Shon Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shon Harris

http://www.affoplano.com/component/o...=detail&id=452

After a long and devastating illness, Shon passed away on October 8, 2014. Shon founded and was CEO of Logical Security, an information consultant, a former engineer in the Air Force Information Warfare unit, instructor and best-selling author of many books on IT Security. Shon was recognized as one of the top 25 women in the Information Security field. Shon's family and friends have always been proud of Shon and have loved her. That clever wit and her humorous stories were always a treat. Shon was very generous to many people and causes throughout her life. We will all miss her in our many, individual ways. Her mother, Kathy, is not alone when she says there is now a hole in her heart. Shon leaves the following family behind, Aunts Diane (John) Marshall and their children and grandchildren, Kristy (David) Gorenz and their children and grandchildren, Brothers and sisters Kevin Conlon (Kim), Brian Conlon, John (Debbie) Conlon, Brendan (Jamie) Conlon, Tanya (Mark) Abrams and Erica Stigleman and her children, Father Lance Foster and Mother Kathy Conlon. Shon is meeting dad, Thomas Conlon, grandparents George and Marge Fairbairn in heaven.

That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment