Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

What about your iPad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about your iPad?

I used to see them all over the place --- in meetings, conference rooms, on airplanes....

Have we grown weary of our iPads? I know I don't use mine nearly as much as I did at one time.

What are you doing with yours?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

I do not have one.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

I'm replying to this post on mine! I rely on it daily. I schedule all my appointments on it, read my email from my favorite chair, and maintain a few lively games of Words with Friends.
      sigpic
      "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

I have an iPhone 5 and an ASUS android tablet. I use my tablet mostly when traveliing. Easier to carry around than a 17-inch laptop.

Comment

That's because your laptop is a monster
          A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
          George Bernard Shaw

Comment

My iPad has morphed into a child's educational toy. I never use it anymore except to reset it if it misbehaves during his electronic "play time".
            Your ability to find the silly in the serious will take you far.

Comment

Originally posted by alcoth View Post
              My iPad has morphed into a child's educational toy. I never use it anymore except to reset it if it misbehaves during his electronic "play time".
              Did ANYBODY ask YOU!?!?!?!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Did ANYBODY ask YOU!?!?!?!

What are you doing with yours?

Comment

We just got one last fall after Mr. mossy had his bypass surgery. He couldn't sit for a long time at the desktop, as he needed to keep his legs up when he was sitting down, and it was a good thing for him to have at that time.

I am taking it with me when I go to visit my sister this spring, so I don't have to haul my laptop on the plane with me. That way, my knitting will also fit into my carry on.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Oh

WELL then!

Comment

Oh

WELL then!
                      Just remember that I know the state in which you live!

Nevermind that there are 268,820 square miles in which to search...

Comment

Just remember that I know the state in which you live!

Nevermind that there are 268,820 square miles in which to search...
                        Reminds me of when one of the Tweb Morons got offended and threatened to come to Texas and whoop my $!#$!#%! -- he was SUCH a jerk.

ETA: Ah, just remembered --- is name rhymed with PEE KAY

Comment

Reminds me of when one of the Tweb Morons got offended and threatened to come to Texas and whoop my $!#$!#%! -- he was SUCH a jerk.

ETA: Ah, just remembered --- is name rhymed with PEE KAY
                          Hahaha I remember that

Comment

Hahaha I remember that
                            And Mick ALSO threatened to come to Texas to whoop my !@#$!%

Comment

CP, you live dangerously. You may have to move to Alaska to avoid all the folks who want to whoop your !@#$!%.
                              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment