Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help?

I have somehow managed to lose the top of my window pages. You know, the parts that say "print" and "edit' and stuff.

My live-in tech has gone to Oklahoma, and I need somebody who can tell me how to fix it.

I am using Firefox.

Please?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Never mind. I just figured it out.

It's the same way when I shop.

I can't find what I am looking for until I actually ask an employee. Then I see the thing right in front of my face.

Thanks!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I'm using Firefox 31 and I just added my "menu bar", where the Bookmark, Tools, etc. menus are. I needed to go to the very right of near the top of the browser, where the 3 stacked horizontal black lines are. Click on those 3 stacked bars and then click on "Customize" at the bottom of the window that pops up. Then a big window will pop up with two buttons at the bottom and on the left. Click on "Show/Hide toolbars and you'll see a menu option for "Menu Bar". Select that and you'll have your menu bar again.
      3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

All I needed to do was right click on the bar at the top of the page and it gave me the option to put that stuff at the top.

Thanks, LS!

Comment

And now you also know about the F11 key. (Unless we're talking about a totally different thing here...)
          ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
            And now you also know about the F11 key. (Unless we're talking about a totally different thing here...)
            Until the next time it happens and I don't remember any of this........

Comment