Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Tweb Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irate Canadian
    replied
    Originally posted by 37818 View Post
    That's what I was trying to say...:p

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
    Wouldn't it be using JavaScript,not Java?
    Java is not the same thing as JavaScript (see this article for information about JavaScript).

See this article:
    https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...tive-web-pages

Leave a comment:

• Irate Canadian
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    shoutbox works in firefox for me. Not sure if it is using Java, but if it is, you have to enable it in firefox. they disabled it by default the last time there was a big java security bug.

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/...-trusted-sites
    Wouldn't it be using JavaScript,not Java?

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    It didn't work for 2 days, now it's working again -- to my knowledge, nothing on my computer changed, but WHO KNOWS!

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    shoutbox works in firefox for me. Not sure if it is using Java, but if it is, you have to enable it in firefox. they disabled it by default the last time there was a big java security bug.

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/...-trusted-sites

Leave a comment:

• Jedidiah
    replied
    It loads for me in Firefox. I don't use it though so I will turn it off I think.

Leave a comment:

• Bill the Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    For some reason, Tweb's shoutbox is consistently NOT loading in Firefox, but works on my computer in IE. I hate IE. Anybody else having this problem?
    I use IE, so no problems here

Leave a comment:

• KingsGambit
    replied
    Reports do generally get through, though you can always PM a mod in the section you're reporting in if you're not sure if it did.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Gotcha. Did you get that one where I said Sparko is a poopiehead, and Rogue couldn't spell cat if we spotted him the K and both T's?

Um, sure.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    You can report. And they are going through. But there is a glitch in that system right now that makes it appear that there is trouble connecting (at least that's what I get). So, wait a few seconds and then return to whatever you were in the middle of doing when you made the report.

If you want to be sure the report worked, pm me and I will check to make sure it did.

IC, yours did work.
    Gotcha. Did you get that one where I said Sparko is a poopiehead, and Rogue couldn't spell cat if we spotted him the K and both T's?

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    For some reason, Tweb's shoutbox is consistently NOT loading in Firefox, but works on my computer in IE. I hate IE. Anybody else having this problem?

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    Yup.

Leave a comment:

• One Bad Pig
    replied
    Yeah, after I submit the report I don't bother waiting any more. I just go right back to my settings page. The report has always appeared in the queue though.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    You can report. And they are going through. But there is a glitch in that system right now that makes it appear that there is trouble connecting (at least that's what I get). So, wait a few seconds and then return to whatever you were in the middle of doing when you made the report.

If you want to be sure the report worked, pm me and I will check to make sure it did.

IC, yours did work.

Leave a comment:

• Bill the Cat
    replied
    I can.

Leave a comment: