Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Tweb Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't seem to report posts for some weird reason.
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
      I can't seem to report posts for some weird reason.
      I don't think any of us can.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I can.
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

You can report. And they are going through. But there is a glitch in that system right now that makes it appear that there is trouble connecting (at least that's what I get). So, wait a few seconds and then return to whatever you were in the middle of doing when you made the report.

If you want to be sure the report worked, pm me and I will check to make sure it did.

IC, yours did work.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Yeah, after I submit the report I don't bother waiting any more. I just go right back to my settings page. The report has always appeared in the queue though.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Yup.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

For some reason, Tweb's shoutbox is consistently NOT loading in Firefox, but works on my computer in IE. I hate IE. Anybody else having this problem?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                  You can report. And they are going through. But there is a glitch in that system right now that makes it appear that there is trouble connecting (at least that's what I get). So, wait a few seconds and then return to whatever you were in the middle of doing when you made the report.

If you want to be sure the report worked, pm me and I will check to make sure it did.

IC, yours did work.
                  Gotcha. Did you get that one where I said Sparko is a poopiehead, and Rogue couldn't spell cat if we spotted him the K and both T's?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Gotcha. Did you get that one where I said Sparko is a poopiehead, and Rogue couldn't spell cat if we spotted him the K and both T's?

Um, sure.

Comment

Reports do generally get through, though you can always PM a mod in the section you're reporting in if you're not sure if it did.
                      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        For some reason, Tweb's shoutbox is consistently NOT loading in Firefox, but works on my computer in IE. I hate IE. Anybody else having this problem?
                        I use IE, so no problems here
                        That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

It loads for me in Firefox. I don't use it though so I will turn it off I think.
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

shoutbox works in firefox for me. Not sure if it is using Java, but if it is, you have to enable it in firefox. they disabled it by default the last time there was a big java security bug.

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/...-trusted-sites

Comment

It didn't work for 2 days, now it's working again -- to my knowledge, nothing on my computer changed, but WHO KNOWS!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                shoutbox works in firefox for me. Not sure if it is using Java, but if it is, you have to enable it in firefox. they disabled it by default the last time there was a big java security bug.

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/...-trusted-sites
                                Wouldn't it be using JavaScript,not Java?
                                "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                                -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                I support the :
                                sigpic

Comment