Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Tweb is messing up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Having trouble editing someone else's images and couldn't change the thread title as requested: https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...-eta-is-enough
    I couldn't change it either.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Having trouble editing someone else's images and couldn't change the thread title as requested: https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...-eta-is-enough
      Looking at my activities under user profile I saw this:

54386df7-7cd8-441f-888d-00a4a68ebd69.jpg
      It looks like somewhere in the system the name change was made.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

OK that was weird. I couldn't change it either. I couldn't even edit his post and remove the photo attachments. I think something strange happened when he made that post. What I ended up doing was copying all of the posts except the first two to a new thread with the title he wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

OK that was weird. I couldn't change it either. I couldn't even edit his post and remove the photo attachments. I think something strange happened when he made that post. What I ended up doing was copying all of the posts except the first two to a new thread with the title he wanted.
          You couldn't merge his thread into a new one?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post

You couldn't merge his thread into a new one?
            nope. I even tried moving the other posts to a new thread and that wouldn't work. I had to copy them to a new thread, then delete the old one.

Comment

nope. I even tried moving the other posts to a new thread and that wouldn't work. I had to copy them to a new thread, then delete the old one.
              Very weird.

Comment

• In this thread, it says 0 responses, though there have been 2 responses, and it lists TheLurch as the last poster, yet with my avatar...

Blessings,
                Lee
                "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Comment

• That seems to happen to me, too, once in a while. It appears to straighten out after a day or so.

I don't know what causes it.

Comment

• looks ok to me. clear your browser cache, log out and back in.

Comment

looks ok to me. clear your browser cache, log out and back in.
                      Shouldn't that be - log out, clear your browser cache, and log back in?
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment