Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Tweb is messing up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

correction: I had DST turned off. When I put the "detect DST settings automatically" on it doesn't seem to do that. It leaves DST on. But the minutes are correct and not something weird like 15 minutes in the future.
    Yes, I think your system is "ahead" by an hour. The "fifteen minutes into the future" part related to whatever fraction of an hour later I posted.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

there is a sort dropdown menu where you can change how you want it sorted.
      Both the "Sort by" and "Order" settings appear to be correct: "Date -- Last update" and "Descending," respectively.

I'm trying to figure out whether there is a pattern to the "wrongness" of the order I'm seeing. So far I can't find one.

The top item in the list shows, "Yesterday, 11:17 PM"

Next is "Today, 01:32 PM" -- so already this is crazy

Next is "Today, 01:24 PM" -- this is fine

The next seven are fine, ending with one at "Today, 10:38 AM"

Then it jumps to "Today, 11:39 AM"
      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

Yes, I think your system is "ahead" by an hour. The "fifteen minutes into the future" part related to whatever fraction of an hour later I posted.
        Yes. According to my correct time zone (I know because I checked), you made this post that I am quoting 45 minutes from now.

Cue Twilight Zone theme here............

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• And I posted the post I just posted exactly one hour from now.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            And I posted the post I just posted exactly one hour from now.
            It appears the automatic Daylight Savings time detection isn't working. so you will have to turn it off in your settings to get the right time.

Comment

• I flipped a setting in the control panel and now it appears the automatic DST setting is working again. Will probably mess up when it goes back to DST again in March though.

Comment

• We loves ya, ya mangy pirate!

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                  We loves ya, ya mangy pirate!

Thank ye miss.

I know there are bugs in this version, but it's a heck of a lot better than the bugs we were dealing with before, especially the post hanging thing. I will fix what I can, but something we might need to live with until a bug fix comes along.

Comment

Thank ye miss.

I know there are bugs in this version, but it's a heck of a lot better than the bugs we were dealing with before, especially the post hanging thing. I will fix what I can, but something we might need to live with until a bug fix comes along.
                    Yuh!

Comment

Thank ye miss.

It is like the scene in the second Jurassic Park. The creator of it said that he solved the problems of the first park. Then the chaos guy said "yes. but you created a whole new set of problems."

I'm just being funny. I have not been bothered by bugs in the new version of Tweb.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

It is like the scene in the second Jurassic Park. The creator of it said that he solved the problems of the first park. Then the chaos guy said "yes. but you created a whole new set of problems."

I'm just being funny. I have not been bothered by bugs in the new version of Tweb.
                        So far the bugs in this version have been mostly inconveniences and a few missing features (mostly on the admin end of things) - No dinosaurs have been harmed or released in this version.

Comment

So far the bugs in this version have been mostly inconveniences and a few missing features (mostly on the admin end of things) - No dinosaurs have been harmed or released in this version.
                          can'tdisagree.gif

Never mind. I'm already on it.

b6838df2d2b56257548ea843f7c98ac6.jpg
                          Just so you know I'm keeping what I round up.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Comment

smiley T rex dance.gif
                              Last edited by rogue06; 11-05-2020, 12:56 PM.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Having trouble editing someone else's images and couldn't change the thread title as requested: https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...-eta-is-enough

Comment