Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Windows 10 S Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
    In the classrooms at my church, there is a projector on the ceiling and a pull down screen for them. I'm not sure what the price difference is between those and the screens you have, but something mounted on the ceiling is easier to keep track of.
    Yeah, a decent projector would be about $1,000 with any brightness and range, and the big screen TV was $196, and can be used alone, as it has all the smartTV features.

In one of our classrooms we do, indeed, have an overhead projector that projects onto a specially painted wall, and that works great for that setting.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Yeah, a decent projector would be about $1,000 with any brightness and range, and the big screen TV was $196, and can be used alone, as it has all the smartTV features.

In one of our classrooms we do, indeed, have an overhead projector that projects onto a specially painted wall, and that works great for that setting.
      Yeah, I have no idea how much they cost. One of our Sunday school teachers wanted one for his classroom, and he thought it wasn't fair for only his classroom to have one so he bought one for each (at least 4, maybe more). It's not something the church paid for.
      We do also have one (that I know of) big screen TV on a rolling stand that our class uses, since we are in a different building than the classrooms that have projectors.
      And then somehow we still have people using whiteboards. There are a few of those floating around.
      Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

So, just a quick update --- these laptops are working great and fulfilling their mission. Well worth the investment in time and a small amount of money.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment