Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Insert Bad Words Here - Website Building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    That reminds me, whatever happened to Stinky? Last I heard, Sparky's 'kitten' had joined the NSA auxiliary.
    The NSA is quite capable of whipping up any bio-toxins they need without the help of a skunk you raised as a cat for four and a half years.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Best placed in the signature
      Out of curiosity - how? I can't find it anywhere.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

Out of curiosity - how? I can't find it anywhere.
        Go to your home page or member page and to the very top (above the Tweb banner) right corner

Up where it says notifications, messages, and your user name, right click the latter (the user name )

On the little scroll down screen that appears right click "User Settings."

Now. See the red circled option "Account" near the top of the page and right click it

4dd645cd-515f-46c9-9bc7-1daf11e545e4.jpg

Scroll about halfway down the page past Visitor Messaging and Emailing until you reach "Conversation Detail Options"

1a67856a-9461-4e10-9fd8-6bdb66c01604.jpg

Click "Edit Post Signature" and

Voilą

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Thanks!
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment