Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Insert Bad Words Here - Website Building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

link?
    Best placed in the signature

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

link?
      quillsword.net
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Best placed in the signature
        Not yet - while I did get it 'finished' it's far from ready to be promoted. Content, tweaking, social media links, more content, ads/revenue. more tweaking, a LOT more content...

I'll be building up the business infrastructure over the next month. The official 'opening' will be July 1st - that's when marketing begins in earnest unless something goes spectacularly wrong...

In which case it'll be on the second!
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

Not yet - while I did get it 'finished' it's far from ready to be promoted. Content, tweaking, social media links, more content, ads/revenue. more tweaking, a LOT more content...

I'll be building up the business infrastructure over the next month. The official 'opening' will be July 1st - that's when marketing begins in earnest unless something goes spectacularly wrong...

In which case it'll be on the second!
          You're relying on your cats to help again, aren't you?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

No, they're involved in our biodiesel production at the moment. But the last time we had a squirrel invasion/bbq they made a mess catching their dinner.

Bits of squirrel are not good for one's keyboard...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

No, they're involved in our biodiesel production at the moment. But the last time we had a squirrel invasion/bbq they made a mess catching their dinner.

Bits of squirrel are not good for one's keyboard...
              You're so lucky that Master Po, at my behest, has strictly forbidden the NSA from humiliating your kitties. Whisker-clipping is no longer tolerated.

Anywho, I'm sure that even in the deep dark netherworld that is Alabamastan that y'all heard about the biggest mega-party this century?

This last January roguetech labs & bait shop™ hosted this year's annual Squirrel Appreciation Day Jamboree which was dubbed Squirrelfest (pictures of bands, acts, activities, feasting and what not to post 130!)

Comment

Oh we heard alright. It was the day before our annual squirrel-be-que. You wouldn't think tree rat on a kabob would be that tasty... But Doodle Bug won the kebab contest and came in second to Grace in the secret sauce contest.

I had the non-rodent versions of both - not bad at all.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Oh we heard alright. It was the day before our annual squirrel-be-que. You wouldn't think tree rat on a kabob would be that tasty... But Doodle Bug won the kebab contest and came in second to Grace in the secret sauce contest.

I had the non-rodent versions of both - not bad at all.
                  Those weren't even mammals much less squirrels on those skewers

Comment

Hidden cameras have revealed Teal and her staff hard at work

Comment

Best CSR's in the business! Good service, warm laps and extra purrs, no charge!

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Those weren't even mammals much less squirrels on those skewers
                        Technically, they were rodent remains - still counts as 'mammalian', I suppose...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Technically, they were rodent remains - still counts as 'mammalian', I suppose...
                          I guess skinks must taste like squirrel or something like that. Frogs do taste like chicken. Until you burp 15-20 minutes later.

Comment

No, they had skink salad and besides, they think it's 'cute' to put the little heads on the kabobs.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

No, they had skink salad and besides, they think it's 'cute' to put the little heads on the kabobs.

Considering the number of times over the years that you adopted a skunk that you mistook for some poor abandoned kitty... I'll take your identification with a grain of salt

Comment

That reminds me, whatever happened to Stinky? Last I heard, Sparky's 'kitten' had joined the NSA auxiliary.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment