Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

What to Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    Cats are a purfectly good unit of measure.
    Also their hind parts are useful for characterizing quality. "Well isn't THAT the cat's ___!"
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

We generally recommend the cat's meow, but yeah.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Cats are a purfectly good unit of measure.
        Coming from someone who talks about maintaining six cat lengths for social distancing

ETA: And y'all thought I was kidding
        Last edited by rogue06; 05-20-2021, 07:56 AM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Hurricanes are also measured in cats. But that makes more sense. A cat 5 hurricane is more destructive than a cat 1. Just like 5 cats are more destructive than one.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Coming from someone who talks about maintaining six cat lengths for social distancing

ETA: And y'all thought I was kidding
            I don't do 'social distancing'. I do Southern social distancing - which is either chat distance or hugging distance.

Besides it would take twenty cats to measure six feet - cats don't do lines.
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

I don't do 'social distancing'. I do Southern social distancing - which is either chat distance or hugging distance.

Besides it would take twenty cats to measure six feet - cats don't do lines.
              And here I thought cats invented social distancing (except when you don't want them around).

And they do lines -- even social distancing ones

download (3).jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

No, that's kitty boxing - sans box. Cats never waste a good box, even the imaginary ones.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

No, that's kitty boxing - sans box. Cats never waste a good box, even the imaginary ones.
                  Just noting that they will line up like this picture of some strays in Spain demonstrates.
                  3 strays spain.jpg

And the NSA even has some pictures of them doing so at a party they monitored
                  e2ca0fac-75fa-4a60-a5eb-229f34d09d08.jpg

Comment