Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Space Jam 2 greenlit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Jam 2 greenlit

This time, it would be featuring LeBron James rather than Michael Jordan.

Am I excited? You bet I am.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...h-lebron-james
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

SYNOPSIS:

Lebron James does a two-hand, two-feet, 900 degree windmill dunk from the three-point line. It is so epic that it tears the fabric of space-time, creating a wormhole that sucks him into an alternate dimension, then immediately closes. This fuels an endless media debate about where the wormhole took Lebron, with Miami, Cleveland, Los Angeles, and Natural Science 301 all being suggested as possible locations. Meanwhile in the alternate dimension, Lebron discovers a stunning secret--a rogue group of highly intelligent aliens had infiltrated Earth, stolen the talent from the New York Knicks, and distributed it to the Wichita State Shockers. An intergalactic battle of life and death thus ensues.
    Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
      SYNOPSIS:

Lebron James does a two-hand, two-feet, 900 degree windmill dunk from the three-point line. It is so epic that it tears the fabric of space-time, creating a wormhole that sucks him into an alternate dimension, then immediately closes. This fuels an endless media debate about where the wormhole took Lebron, with Miami, Cleveland, Los Angeles, and Natural Science 301 all being suggested as possible locations. Meanwhile in the alternate dimension, Lebron discovers a stunning secret--a rogue group of highly intelligent aliens had infiltrated Earth, stolen the talent from the New York Knicks, and distributed it to the Wichita State Shockers. An intergalactic battle of life and death thus ensues.
      Sounds crazy enough. Heheheheh.

You wouldn't happen to be involved in this film now are you? ^^
      Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
      As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Wasn't Space Jam 2 a hoax?

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
          SYNOPSIS:

This is possibly the most brilliant post I have read on here.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
            Wasn't Space Jam 2 a hoax?
            It isn't clear but it does appear some of the reports were inaccurate.

Comment