Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

What Video Games Have You Been Playing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So, just beat Star Ocean: First Departure R* the other day. Going through my second playthrough, with different party members and much more first-hand knowledge of some of the game's mechanics (Item Creation, Skills)

    *Fun Series. It's like Final Fantasy meets Star Trek.
    Last edited by Chaotic Void; 12-27-2019, 09:16 PM.
    Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

    Proud Anti-Fascist. Even Prouder Anti-Communist. You've been Warned.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
      So, just beat Star Ocean: First Departure R* the other day. Going through my second playthrough, with different party members and much more first-hand knowledge of some of the game's mechanics (Item Creation, Skills)

      *Fun Series. It's like Final Fantasy meets Star Trek.
      I'm hoping it comes to Steam, and yeah, a nice series. I got Astral Chain, Mario and Rabbids, and Resident Evil 2 recently, among others. Although Warframe, Soul Calibur VI, and Tekken 7 are taking up a fair amount of time. The Steam Remote Play feature is making playing a lot of games I never thought I would get to try with friend possible.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
        I'm hoping it comes to Steam, and yeah, a nice series. I got Astral Chain, Mario and Rabbids, and Resident Evil 2 recently, among others. Although Warframe, Soul Calibur VI, and Tekken 7 are taking up a fair amount of time. The Steam Remote Play feature is making playing a lot of games I never thought I would get to try with friend possible.
        Yeah, Remote Play looks cool. Haven't really gotten around to using it, though. I'm stoked for the Trials of Mana remake coming to PS4/PC/Switch.

        Star Ocean: The Last Hope is on Steam right now if you haven't taken it for a spin.
        Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

        Proud Anti-Fascist. Even Prouder Anti-Communist. You've been Warned.

        Comment


        • I have played through and completed the entirety of Destiny (base game, House of Wolves, and The Taken King) on the Xbox 360. Beaten every story mission, completed every strike and every raid, and gotten every achievement. Then I found out there was a whole 'nother DLC not available on the past gen consoles, so I beat the base game, House of Wolves, and The Taken King all over again on the Xbox One, and then played through Rise of Iron. I have been playing Destiny 2 for quite some time. I am only missing one achievement as of now, but I can see that this is a game I will probably keep playing even once I have the last achievement. Base game campaign was great, as were the Curse of Osiris, Warmind, Forsaken, and Shadowkeep campaigns. I've beaten all the strikes, and have done all of the raids on board the Leviathan, and I have completed the Scourge of the Past raid roughly 13 times (for the Threat Level shotgun). I still need to do Last Wish and Garden of Salvation. I've been mostly working on completing various triumphs as I wait for Beyond Light to release.
          My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

          Comment


          • Been playing Supraland, the Mega Man Legacy collection, Genshin Impact, and a few others lately.

            Comment


            • I rotate between The Sims, Mount & Blade, and Minecraft, (all for PC), playing for weeks or months at a time before switching. Whenever a new version comes out I get it (currently on The Sims 4, Mount & Blade 2, and Minecraft 1.16). I've been playing The Sims for 20 years, literally since it was first released,and Mount & Blade since the original was in beta 14 years ago. I've been playing Minecraft since it was in beta in late 2011. Once every five or six years I play once through an ancient dungeon crawl called Valhalla, or Ragnarok, depending on what version you've got.

              And that's it. I really don't play anything else.
              Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

              Comment


              • Completed the re-mastered versions of CoD 4 and Modern Warfare 2. For some reason, the game AI on Veteran was much more grenade happy than the original. Beat the campaign on CoD: Ghosts (which, surprisingly, is NOT about the vengeful spirits lurking around British fish 'n' chip shops), and gotten all the campaign achievements. Played Extinction mode for a bit. Quite fun. Better than Zombies mode on prior installments of Call of Duty.
                My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

                Comment


                • Right now I am finishing up The Walking Dead Survival Instinct.

                  Comment


                  • I've been primarily playing two games on PC lately... Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.

                    -I've already Beaten Ys VIII and gotten The True Ending, but I've been working on getting 100% of the Achievements. Normally, I wouldn't give a rat's behind about such a thing, but this game has captivated me so much that I decided to do it.
                    -Trails of Cold Steel is technically the 6th Game in the Trails Series (I've played through the Trails in the Sky Trilogy, and there are two games that have yet to come to North America sadly... but their events are explained elsewhere). I decided to do my first run on Nightmare Difficulty, despite the fact that it's made for New Game+ where you can transfer all your old gear and such over. I'm currently on The Final Chapter of the game after enduring what's considered to be the hardest fight in the game (it took me about six tries).
                    Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

                    Proud Anti-Fascist. Even Prouder Anti-Communist. You've been Warned.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                      I've been primarily playing two games on PC lately... Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.

                      -I've already Beaten Ys VIII and gotten The True Ending, but I've been working on getting 100% of the Achievements. Normally, I wouldn't give a rat's behind about such a thing, but this game has captivated me so much that I decided to do it.
                      -Trails of Cold Steel is technically the 6th Game in the Trails Series (I've played through the Trails in the Sky Trilogy, and there are two games that have yet to come to North America sadly... but their events are explained elsewhere). I decided to do my first run on Nightmare Difficulty, despite the fact that it's made for New Game+ where you can transfer all your old gear and such over. I'm currently on The Final Chapter of the game after enduring what's considered to be the hardest fight in the game (it took me about six tries).
                      I've been playing a bunch of different stuff since I got a PS5, but still play a lot on PC. Right now I am trying to finish up God of War, and finished Spider-Man Miles Morales around Christmas. I've also had a decent amount of fun with Overcooked 2.

                      I do have a bunch of Steam Remote Play Together games. Some of them I think you might like. Indivisible is interesting, and then there are the "Tales of" series games. The only problem is that who ever is the one on client side gets reduced graphics on occasion and some input lag. My brother complains a ton when we use the feature, but others I play with don't seem to notice as much, or they just don't care.

                      Comment


                      • Last night I started playing the PS1 remake of Final Fantasy 2 (included with Origins) for the second time since we got it back when it was released. (Hard game, though; cheating heavily with infinite HP/MP. )
                        ~ Russell ("MelMak")

                        "[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

                        Fight_spam!

                        Comment

                        Related Threads

                        Collapse

                        Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by rogue06, 10-24-2021, 07:13 PM
                        15 responses
                        49 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post mossrose  
                        Started by lee_merrill, 10-15-2021, 03:04 PM
                        0 responses
                        10 views
                        1 like
                        Last Post lee_merrill  
                        Started by The Melody Maker, 10-05-2014, 01:50 PM
                        29 responses
                        7,936 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post mossrose  
                        Started by KingsGambit, 02-11-2014, 08:17 PM
                        643 responses
                        144,923 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Chaotic Void  
                        Working...
                        X