Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

What Video Games Have You Been Playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, just beat Star Ocean: First Departure R* the other day. Going through my second playthrough, with different party members and much more first-hand knowledge of some of the game's mechanics (Item Creation, Skills)

*Fun Series. It's like Final Fantasy meets Star Trek.
    Last edited by Chaotic Void; 12-27-2019, 10:16 PM.
    Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

Chaotic Void's Recommended Advice for Trump's Opposition to Punt him from the Oval Office: Git Gud

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
      So, just beat Star Ocean: First Departure R* the other day. Going through my second playthrough, with different party members and much more first-hand knowledge of some of the game's mechanics (Item Creation, Skills)

*Fun Series. It's like Final Fantasy meets Star Trek.
      I'm hoping it comes to Steam, and yeah, a nice series. I got Astral Chain, Mario and Rabbids, and Resident Evil 2 recently, among others. Although Warframe, Soul Calibur VI, and Tekken 7 are taking up a fair amount of time. The Steam Remote Play feature is making playing a lot of games I never thought I would get to try with friend possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
        I'm hoping it comes to Steam, and yeah, a nice series. I got Astral Chain, Mario and Rabbids, and Resident Evil 2 recently, among others. Although Warframe, Soul Calibur VI, and Tekken 7 are taking up a fair amount of time. The Steam Remote Play feature is making playing a lot of games I never thought I would get to try with friend possible.
        Yeah, Remote Play looks cool. Haven't really gotten around to using it, though. I'm stoked for the Trials of Mana remake coming to PS4/PC/Switch.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope is on Steam right now if you haven't taken it for a spin.
        Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

Chaotic Void's Recommended Advice for Trump's Opposition to Punt him from the Oval Office: Git Gud

Comment

• I have played through and completed the entirety of Destiny (base game, House of Wolves, and The Taken King) on the Xbox 360. Beaten every story mission, completed every strike and every raid, and gotten every achievement. Then I found out there was a whole 'nother DLC not available on the past gen consoles, so I beat the base game, House of Wolves, and The Taken King all over again on the Xbox One, and then played through Rise of Iron. I have been playing Destiny 2 for quite some time. I am only missing one achievement as of now, but I can see that this is a game I will probably keep playing even once I have the last achievement. Base game campaign was great, as were the Curse of Osiris, Warmind, Forsaken, and Shadowkeep campaigns. I've beaten all the strikes, and have done all of the raids on board the Leviathan, and I have completed the Scourge of the Past raid roughly 13 times (for the Threat Level shotgun). I still need to do Last Wish and Garden of Salvation. I've been mostly working on completing various triumphs as I wait for Beyond Light to release.
          My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

• Been playing Supraland, the Mega Man Legacy collection, Genshin Impact, and a few others lately.

Comment

• I rotate between The Sims, Mount & Blade, and Minecraft, (all for PC), playing for weeks or months at a time before switching. Whenever a new version comes out I get it (currently on The Sims 4, Mount & Blade 2, and Minecraft 1.16). I've been playing The Sims for 20 years, literally since it was first released,and Mount & Blade since the original was in beta 14 years ago. I've been playing Minecraft since it was in beta in late 2011. Once every five or six years I play once through an ancient dungeon crawl called Valhalla, or Ragnarok, depending on what version you've got.

And that's it. I really don't play anything else.
              Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment