Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The "What are you listening to now" thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

• Joni Mitchell - Help Me
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Mossy, show this one to Mr. mossy. I bet he'll enjoy it greatly.

~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Porcupine Tree - Harridan
              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Comment

• This is a good pop song if your into good pop songs:

Comment

• An old standby

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      An old standby

Cultic and creepy. Not enough cowbell.

I think the only song from them i'm familiar with is Don't fear the Reaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machinist View Post

Cultic and creepy. Not enough cowbell.

I think the only song from them i'm familiar with is Don't fear the Reaper.
                        Let's just say it spoke to me.

I'll bet you've heard a few of these

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Let's just say it spoke to me.
                          Well that explains a lot.

I'll bet you've heard a few of these
                          Oh yes, Godzilla.

Didn't know Burnin for you was BOC. I like that one a lot. I've been listening to 97.1 the River most days at the shop, reconnecting with all the classics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machinist View Post

Well that explains a lot.

Oh yes, Godzilla.

Didn't know Burnin for you was BOC. I like that one a lot. I've been listening to 97.1 the River most days at the shop, reconnecting with all the classics.

I was listening to Godzilla when I read your post.

97.1 The River? You aren't too far from me.

Unfortunately they play the same four songs. Let's hear something different... Maybe "She's as Beautiful as a Foot" or "Dominance and Submission."

Comment

• There's the old story of the preacher who heard Don't Fear the Reaper, and preached a sermon denouncing the song... which he had misheard as "Don't Fear the Reefer".

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                                There's the old story of the preacher who heard Don't Fear the Reaper, and preached a sermon denouncing the song... which he had misheard as "Don't Fear the Reefer".
                                Emily Litella's son?

Comment