Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The "What are you listening to now" thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Let me take this opportunity to shamelessly plug my little sisters singing. She's amazing:

Comment

• My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

• Comment

• Vallendusk - Homeward Path

If I ever wanted to show someone that extreme metal can be beautiful, this is an album I'd point them to. The recent album by Eldamar would be my other choice.
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
              Vallendusk - Homeward Path

If I ever wanted to show someone that extreme metal can be beautiful, this is an album I'd point them to. The recent album by Eldamar would be my other choice.
              I think I've said this before, but it's the vocals that I can't handle. The music is great, but I don't understand why people think hoarse voices are appealing.
              I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Comment

• Welcome to the Rock n Roll Worship Circus
                  Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Here's a cover piece performed by a local folk band.

Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• I get goosebumps at 2:05-2:09.

Linkin Park was my favorite band during the end of elementary school and through the Finnish equivalent of high school. I recently started listening to them again (mainly their old stuff, i.e Meteora and Hybrid Theory), and I have to say that even though I don't really care for their recent music (with a few exceptions), their earlier stuff is still amongst my most favorite music. It's mostly Bennington's amazing vocals that make their music so appealing to me.

Incidentally, some commenter on YT pointed out how this particular song (Faint), is basically just the nu-metal version (They actually said "rock version", but I wouldn't really classify LP as "rock) of "notice me senpai". I can't really say they're wrong.
                      Last edited by JonathanL; 05-30-2016, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic

Comment

• My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• Can't link Gwar covering "Carry On My Wayward Son"
                                Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X