Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The "What are you listening to now" thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A friend recommended this to me. I don't know what to call it, but it's cool. Also a lot different than what I typically listen to.

I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Careful what you ask for

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Catacombs - In the Depths of R'lyeh. Cthulhu approves of this album.

Comment

• Nizhny Novgorod Theological Seminary Choir - Rejoice, Wondrous Seraphim of Sarov!
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Paramæcium - Exhumed of the Earth

Comment

• Darkspace - Dark 1.2:

Zymologist turned me onto these guys. It's great Black/Ambient metal.
              "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

• Dark Space 1.2 is my least favorite of their albums, but still great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                  Paramæcium - Exhumed of the Earth
                  I really like all the different instruments they throw in there. I'd like them better if the bass didn't slavishly follow the lead guitar.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Dark Space 1.2 is my least favorite of their albums, but still great.
                    I just realized that this post was actually totally nonsensical...oops. For some reason I read your post as saying Dark Space II (the album) rather than a song title from the first album, which is what you posted.

So what I should have said was: Dark Space II is my least favorite. Dark Space I (the album that song is from) is great.
                    Last edited by Zymologist; 08-20-2015, 01:32 PM.

Comment

I just realized that this post was actually totally nonsensical...oops. For some reason I read your post as saying Dark Space II (the album) rather than a song title from the first album, which is what you posted.

So what I should have said was: Dark Space II is my least favorite. Dark Space I (the album that song is from) is great.
                      No worries. I thought that you meant Dark Space I was your least favorite album of theirs. But I am glad to know that it isn't. What don't you like about II?
                      Last edited by Jesse; 08-20-2015, 07:39 PM.
                      "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                        No worries. I thought that you meant Dark Space I was your least favorite album of theirs. But I am glad to know that it isn't. What don't you like about II?
                        I still like it, just not as much as the others. One of the tracks is purely ambient, right? That's probably a lot of the reason why.

Comment

• Today is a Bolt Thrower kind of day.

Comment

I still like it, just not as much as the others. One of the tracks is purely ambient, right? That's probably a lot of the reason why.
                            I haven't had a listen to II just yet. If it's more ambient than anything else, I can see why you don't like it. I might not like it that much either if that is the case.

Comment

• Waiting for the new Brand New album to come out. Meanwhile this is a new song from them that came out.

“I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Comment

• Ladybaby - Nippon Manju

DragonForce - Ring of Fire
                                My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X