Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Fantasy Football (Brag)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football (Brag)

Yes, that's right. I am bragging. Me, who has never watched football. Me, who has never even considered fantasy football.

Me.

I won.

And tweb broke, so I couldn't brag.

But now I can.

I'm not here anymore.

I got fourth. For someone who's only watched Football twice in his life and never played Fantasy Football, that's not bad.
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Bad last week of play for me.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Indeed. It was quite amazing to me how much sheer luck rules the day.
        I'm not here anymore.

Comment

I won a league with my friends. Because I have moral scruples about violating state gambling laws, though, they allow me to play for free without a chance of winning any money. But I have Dez Bryant and Marshawn Lynch to think for driving the bus.

Next year I'm hoping there's a spot on here.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment