Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Heavy Metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    ... You've gotten me hooked. I've been constantly listening to Chaos Royale on repeat (though I cannot link to the song for language reasons).
    Glad you are enjoying it . Chaos Royale is such an awesome tune. Since you like this, I think you would also enjoy their album Now and Forever. These two albums are my favorites.
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

Here is a really good melodic death/black metal band I have really gotten into recently. They have only come out with a 3 song E.P. from 2012 so far. It's pretty infectious so I hope we get a full length from them in the future.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment