Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Binge Watching old TV shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
    Well, there's no arguing with that.

On that note, there is another thing that bugs me about The Walking Dead: the characters, even the youngest and most inexperienced (e.g., Carl), have inhuman marksmanship.
    well you would be pretty good at shooting too if your life depended on it and you had thousands of shots to perfect your aim.

I think if I lived in the ZA, I would build a trap at the edge of a cliff with fences to funnel the zombies into and over the cliff and smash them. They don't seem to do anything to get rid of the zombies, just to avoid them and kill to survive. I would be thinking up ways to clear the planet of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      well you would be pretty good at shooting too if your life depended on it and you had thousands of shots to perfect your aim.

I think if I lived in the ZA, I would build a trap at the edge of a cliff with fences to funnel the zombies into and over the cliff and smash them. They don't seem to do anything to get rid of the zombies, just to avoid them and kill to survive. I would be thinking up ways to clear the planet of them.
      I always liked the idea of fortifying a location by digging a trench filled with wood chippers but some folks are a bit too squeamish for such measures so...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        I always liked the idea of fortifying a location by digging a trench filled with wood chippers but some folks are a bit too squeamish for such measures so...

Hey now that's a plan! You can use zombies to generate power! At least until the democrats get involved in "zombie rights"

Comment

Hey now that's a plan! You can use zombies to generate power! At least until the democrats get involved in "zombie rights"

Comment

And they'll be safe from any zombie attacks since we all know that zombies want brains.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              And they'll be safe from any zombie attacks since we all know that zombies want brains.

The democrats ARE the zombies.

Comment