Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Don't Starve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    The beta for multiplayer is now out for everyone. Maybe sometime we should try setting up a session for all of us on here who have it.
    I'd be up for that.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
      I'd be up for that.
      Would it require us to set up a vpn or something? Atleast when I'm playing with my brother we have to set up a vpn, or I get disconnected constantly when he's hosting the server (I'm not able to access our router in order to portforward it, so that's not an option for me).

Another alternative would be to set up a dedicated server, but that seems a bit overkill.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
        Would it require us to set up a vpn or something? Atleast when I'm playing with my brother we have to set up a vpn, or I get disconnected constantly when he's hosting the server (I'm not able to access our router in order to portforward it, so that's not an option for me).

Another alternative would be to set up a dedicated server, but that seems a bit overkill.
        I don't think so...my friends and I never had to.
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X