Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

choose one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• choose one

And why
    Element Bender
    54.55%
    Pokemon Trainer
    9.09%
    Saiyan
    36.36%

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Dang. Misspelled Saiyan in the poll and can't figure out how to fix it

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3787[/ATTACH]

And why
      Well, an element bender with a fair chance could kill all of them, even the Saiyans. Could pretty much disable them(blood bending) and suck the air out of their lungs. No chance if that were pulled off. Only a smart Psychic Type or Ghost Type Pokemon would have a chance, and since 99.99999% of them only do what their trainers tell them, it wouldn't be fair.

Comment

Dang. Misspelled Saiyan in the poll and can't figure out how to fix it
        You owe me 5 bacons for fixing it.
        Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
        1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
        -Ben Witherington III

Comment

It depends on which devil fruit I can find.
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
            Wrong cartoon/anime.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
              Wrong cartoon/anime.
              You're just jealous you didn't think of it first.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

You get the one that turns you into a cat that posts on the internet. Oops. Too late. You already ate that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                  Well, an element bender with a fair chance could kill all of them, even the Saiyans. Could pretty much disable them(blood bending) and suck the air out of their lungs. No chance if that were pulled off. Only a smart Psychic Type or Ghost Type Pokemon would have a chance, and since 99.99999% of them only do what their trainers tell them, it wouldn't be fair.
                  You don't get to be the Avatar so you can't air bend and water/blood bend. And couldn't a Saiyan fly into the upper atmosphere and release a blast that can level a couple mountains (and anything nearby)?

Moreover, it isn't about which would beat the other in a death match but rather which would you rather be.

Comment

You get the one that turns you into a cat that posts on the internet. Oops. Too late. You already ate that one.
                    Nah, Sparky ate that ages ago. Didn't you ever wonder what happened to Polly?

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

You don't get to be the Avatar so you can't air bend and water/blood bend.
                      You didn't specify that. Anyway, using just air you could disable movement/breathing real quick. Oxygen is in blood too you know(suck it out of every cell in the body if you need to).

And couldn't a Saiyan fly into the upper atmosphere and release a blast that can level a couple mountains (and anything nearby)?
                      Not without first going through several transformations.

Moreover, it isn't about which would beat the other in a death match but rather which would you rather be.
                      What's the point if I can't protect myself from the others? Or have some kind of major advantage?

Comment

Nah, Sparky ate that ages ago. Didn't you ever wonder what happened to Polly?
                        Suuuuuuuuuuurrrrre

So which would you rather be -- Elemental Bender, Pokemon Trainer, or Saiyan?

Comment

Well seeing as how pokemon can't die and can only faint (though it wasn't always like this)...

Comment

Originally posted by Knowing Thomas View Post
                            Well seeing as how pokemon can't die and can only faint (though it wasn't always like this)...
                            Well, for any new Ghost Types to be made, or any new Cubone's to be made, Pokemon are having to die. So, while they don't die in a battle, they do die in other ways.

Oh, and rogue06 says it's a Pokemon Trainer not a Pokemon.

Comment

I have no idea what this is about so I won't be posting here.
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment