Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

choose one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On second thought, I pick Pokemon Trainer. That way I could get Jirachi, and wish for what I want.
    Last edited by Cerebrum123; 02-01-2015, 06:16 PM.

Comment

What does that even MEAN?
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        What does that even MEAN?
        A Pokemon Trainer is a person who trains Pokemon. You do know what those are, right?

Jirachi, is a Pokemon that has the power to grant wishes.

Comment

I have no idea what this is about so I won't be posting here.
          Well, I could always explain it all to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
            Well, I could always explain it all to you.
            Could you use fat crayolas and a big chief yellow tablet?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Is bacon an element?
              -Cerealman for King 2015
              "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
              "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
              Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

NO.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Well, an element bender with a fair chance could kill all of them, even the Saiyans. Could pretty much disable them(blood bending) and suck the air out of their lungs. No chance if that were pulled off. Only a smart Psychic Type or Ghost Type Pokemon would have a chance, and since 99.99999% of them only do what their trainers tell them, it wouldn't be fair.
                  You have watched DBZ, right? Even Raditz when he was introduced was moving fast enough that any bender would barely have had time to react before they would have been taken out by a single punch. Having bloodbending won't help you squat if you can't even react fast enough to use it.

Comment

Could you use fat crayolas and a big chief yellow tablet?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

If you can get a Saiyan near the Empire State Building on a full moon they're doomed. Especially if someone like Fay Wray is there.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                        You have watched DBZ, right? Even Raditz when he was introduced was moving fast enough that any bender would barely have had time to react before they would have been taken out by a single punch. Having bloodbending won't help you squat if you can't even react fast enough to use it.
                        Yes I've watched it.

I did say "with a fair chance". This would mean Goku before being trained by King Kai. Goku would never just do something run in and kill them before they could move.

Comment

Yes I've watched it.

I did say "with a fair chance". This would mean Goku before being trained by King Kai. Goku would never just do something run in and kill them before they could move.
                          So basically, you're arguing that the benders would win over the saiyans only if the sayians let them.

Comment

Yes I've watched it.

Goku was hardly the typical Saiyan.

Comment

I'm glad I'm not posting here - I don't have a CLUE what you're talking about.

Comment

I want a devil fruit option.

Come on, admit it - Luffy versus Goku would be fun! Luffy versus a pokemon trainer would just be sad.
                                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X