Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The Video Game Music Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having recently played through Final Fantasy 10, here's some music to crash a wedding by.

All joking aside, I find this to be one of the most epic tunes in the game.
    Last edited by The Melody Maker; 10-18-2018, 09:30 PM.
    ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
        Having recently played through Final Fantasy 10, here's some music to crash a wedding by.

All joking aside, I find this to be one of the most epic tunes in the game.
        Ah yes ... final fantasy, the theme tune for the new Japanese era (Reiwa - 令和) starting the end of this month.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1112709908737060866
        Last edited by tabibito; 04-10-2019, 03:45 AM.
        1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
        ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
        Scripture before Tradition:
        but that won't prevent others from
        taking it upon themselves to deprive you
        of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• This isn't really a track from a video game, but I'm the creator of this thread, so I can do what I want.

Comment

• I am playing Bully for Playstation 2.

Comment

• Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• The other day I semi-accidentally stumbled across this site, which I might eventually be checking out in more detail...

Video Game Music Preservation Foundation

I saw the URL in one of the server log entries for one my site pages, got curious and that's how I found it.
                ~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

• I've been playing through Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom for the second time since I got it this past Christmas, and a lot of the music in it is quite catchy. Although I'm not crazy about the electric guitar later on in the game's main title screen theme, it's otherwise pretty epic.

Last edited by The Melody Maker; 08-15-2020, 10:17 AM.
                  ~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

• A few songs from Rome Total War. Good background music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpQPu9E5ixg
                    P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

• I'm playing through Starcraft again and had forgotten how good the music and sound design generally was in this game.

I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Playing Final Fantasy 10 again, and even though I haven't yet got to this point in the game I've had this piece in my head all morning. So much good music in this game.

~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

• So, been FINALLY getting around to playing Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC (Second Chapter).

Forgot how much I loved this tune...

Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                            I'm playing through Starcraft again and had forgotten how good the music and sound design generally was in this game.

I second this, the classic Starcraft tracks (the Terran themes steal the show admittedly) are wicked awesome.
                            Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                            As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

• After playing Wonder Boy and the Dragon's Trap, I couldn't help but think of this rather happy catchy tune from Monster Boy. (Well, it's good until just before the two minute mark when the electric guitar gets a bit too chaotic for my liking.)

All kinds of good music in that game, and I've only posted a couple.
                              ~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

• The entire Soundtrack of this game is pure ear candy, but the boss theme is one of those that makes me draw out the fights when I can because I want to keep listening to it.
                                Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment