Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The Video Game Music Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I've been playing the DS remake, I've had this one stuck in my head. I almost like the original Famicom (NES) version better, so I posted it instead.

~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Another track I find myself really enjoying (Bloodborne ending spoilers):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0

Comment

The main theme for Fallout IV isn't half-bad.

Comment

I've had these two themes stuck in my head for a while, both from the same game. Hard game, but good music.

~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

I haven't played this game in a long long time, but for some reason I've had this theme from it stuck in my head tonight. I'm sure mossy will like the name of it.

~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

A livestreamer on Twitch I watch uses this as his intro song. Really gets you excited for the fighting games he typically plays :

Comment

Had this one stuck in my head, since I got the game for Christmas and been playing it.

~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

I thought of this one after the subject of it was recently brought up in the Underrated Horror Movies thread.

~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

Thought of this one this morning out of the middle of nowhere; someone at Capcom likes the classics, it seems. (See if you recognize it, mossy. )

~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
                      Thought of this one this morning out of the middle of nowhere; someone at Capcom likes the classics, it seems. (See if you recognize it, mossy. )

It's a shame they cancelled Mega Man Legends 3. Hopefully now that the main creator is off making Mighty No. 9 he will make a Mega Man Legends like game.

Comment

Mossy might remember this one -- the one with the European flavor to it.

~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Though I haven't played the game in a long time, I was thinking of this music this morning.

~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

Haven't played this game in a long time either, but for some reason this music keeps getting stuck in my head.

~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

Started playing through Kirby Triple Deluxe the other night, and I've now got these two epic pieces stuck in my head.

Last edited by The Melody Maker; 08-23-2016, 07:07 PM.
                                ~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X