Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The Video Game Music Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post

The entire Soundtrack of this game is pure ear candy, but the boss theme is one of those that makes me draw out the fights when I can because I want to keep listening to it.
    I definitely need to get that game at some point. I also need to do a remote play with somebody for the Tales of series games I have. I have Tales of Berseria, Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Zestiria, and recently got Tales of Vesperia. The combat is the only part truly multiplayer, but the stories are usually interesting enough that I think I might be able to get someone to join me in going through them again. They also have good music.

Comment

• Billie Bust Up! is only in pre-alpha right now, but it has an amazing song for the boss fight with Fantoccio. Warning, it will most likely get stuck in your head for a long period of time. Steam has the demo too if you want to try it, in fact I recommend that first since it gives you an idea of how they are going to mix the musical genre into the gameplay.

Comment