Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Got a HUGE game-related project in the works.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLAbaoaqu View Post
    Only up to RPG, mind you. Don't expect Galaxy or 3D Land.
    You WILL some stuff that tends to get looked over, though... like Yoshi's Safari!
    3D Land wasn't very good. It was super easy, and if you really sucked, they would go ahead and give you the white raccoon suit. Which was like instant win.
    The new Paper Mario wasn't very good either, almost no story, and you had to collect stickers just to use attacks. No partners either, at least none that did anything other than talk.

Comment

Oh yeeeeah. For a while there, I forgot you were the "I Can't Believe It's Not AVGN" guy.
      Yeah, I got bored with it... lack of subjects ended it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DLAbaoaqu View Post
        Yeah, I got bored with it... lack of subjects ended it as well.
        I still haven't forgiven you for that one episode you did....about Christian Weston Chandler. I'd barely even heard of him before that video, but after I watched it, curiosity peaked my interest......dear God, WHY?!
        Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by TimelessTheist View Post
          I still haven't forgiven you for that one episode you did....about Christian Weston Chandler. I'd barely even heard of him before that video, but after I watched it, curiosity peaked my interest......dear God, WHY?!
          The dude sends a chill down my spine.
          And some people say I sound exactly like him... but I can't hear it.
          Video died along with my Blip account. I cut my losses with it, since it's barely been used.

(Head's up: these vids will be using my voice...)

Comment

PRE-PRODUCTION UPDATE:

Starting to get out of the doldrums of the pre-SMB era. Just need to finish editing Wrecking Crew.

Comment

UPDATE: Advancing on the NES era.

Comment

UPDATE: Lost Levels video completed.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X