Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

ACT QUICKLY! The Letters of JRR Tolkien for only $3!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACT QUICKLY! The Letters of JRR Tolkien for only $3!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...518768&sr=1-17

Homina, homina, homina, homina, homina....

I don't even have three bucks :(
    O Gladsome Light of the Holy Glory of the Immortal Father, Heavenly, Holy, Blessed Jesus Christ! Now that we have come to the setting of the sun and behold the light of evening, we praise God Father, Son and Holy Spirit. For meet it is at all times to worship Thee with voices of praise. O Son of God and Giver of Life, therefore all the world doth glorify Thee.

A neat video of dead languages!

Comment

I'll provide them for free. I'll even color them.

J
      R
      R
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Manwë Súlimo View Post
        http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...518768&sr=1-17

Homina, homina, homina, homina, homina....
        Eww, an excited horny doofus.

The footnotes apparently don't work in the Kindle edition, so I'll have to content myself with a print copy.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Got it! Thanks!
          Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X