Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Naruto Discussion Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She dissed Sakura by ignoring her - that's why Sakura could sneak up on her like that.

The 'both women' thing has to do with why Sakura assumes the woman was ignoring her - women aren't perceived as being as great a threat as their male counterparts. Sakura thinks Granny is doing that - ignoring the 'weak woman' in favor of the guys. Earlier in the series, Granny would have been right to do so - it was an early theme, remember? Sakura has come into her own and ain't letting anyone think she's not a full member of Team Seven anymore.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      She dissed Sakura by ignoring her - that's why Sakura could sneak up on her like that.

The 'both women' thing has to do with why Sakura assumes the woman was ignoring her - women aren't perceived as being as great a threat as their male counterparts. Sakura thinks Granny is doing that - ignoring the 'weak woman' in favor of the guys. Earlier in the series, Granny would have been right to do so - it was an early theme, remember? Sakura has come into her own and ain't letting anyone think she's not a full member of Team Seven anymore.
      Still seemed off to me, but
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
        Still seemed off to me, but
        Really? It's weird because it made perfect sense to me (unlike the dimension thing - I couldn't quite work out what was going on with it).

I was just thinking, Cup would never believe we were having this conversation. I remember him trying so hard to get me to watch Naruto...
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Source: http://www.ign.com/blogs/zaid26194/2014/08/27/naruto-690-bleach-594-one-piece-758-and-all-other-mangas-delayed

Japan's government has taken a measure to reduce piracy and hence our manga reading schedule is gonna be rattled. In Japan the mangas, which we read on Wednesdays, are released on the following Monday. So we read it 5 days before Japan itself does.

How? Well the mangas are sent to the retail stores very early and some employees over there provide us with these raws which get translated and are provided to us fresh on manga sites.

Now manga will reach retail stores at a day closer to Monday. So our online manga will come late to us as well. So expect it to now come between Fridays to Mondays.

This has just increased the wait time but Japan's government is also looking to shut down sites that host the chapters illegally. If all sites are eventually closed people will have 2 options: 1) Buy legit 2) Wait for someone to upload the officially translated manga.

© Copyright Original Source

That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

690 is out!!!

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/690
              That's what
              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Ummm.... ok?
                That's what
                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Rather anticlimactic if you ask me.

Comment

Y'all were complaining about how long the war drug on and then how confusing the ending was. There were what, at least three major climatic changes before this - he has to end it eventually.

Actually, I LOVED Naruto dealing with Black Zetsu...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Y'all were complaining about how long the war drug on and then how confusing the ending was. There were what, at least three major climatic changes before this - he has to end it eventually.

I did too. I hope there are at least a few more chapters, but I read that Kishi said it was ending before the end of this year, and the new Naruto movie set to release in January in Japan would be about a few decades after the end of the series.
                        That's what
                        - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

That was BtC, not me. Except when Sasuke saved Sakura, not much of this fight seemed very exciting IMO.

I would have thought he would do a bit more than just stay in her sleeve the whole time. Wasn't he able to fight earlier as part of Akatsuki?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                            I would have thought he would do a bit more than just stay in her sleeve the whole time. Wasn't he able to fight earlier as part of Akatsuki?
                            only grafted onto a white zetsu
                            That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I wonder if Kishi is going to ignore the time he spent showing Tenten catching the sage tools that Madara spit up
                              That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                                That was BtC, not me. Except when Sasuke saved Sakura, not much of this fight seemed very exciting IMO.
                                It got to the ridiculous power levels where it's very hard to make anything exciting.

Originally posted by Cere
                                Not without a body, as I recall. He was always linked to another white or a person, seems like.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment