Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Giving away free games! Bioshock, Fez, Monaco, and Papers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving away free games! Bioshock, Fez, Monaco, and Papers Please

I've had these unredeemed codes because they came in Humble Bundles that contained games I already owned. Just reply here with the game you want and I'll email you the redemption link. Only one request per person unless it goes unpicked for like a week or so.

Originally posted by Manwë Súlimo View Post
    I've had these unredeemed codes because they came in Humble Bundles that contained games I already owned. Just reply here with the game you want and I'll email you the redemption link. Only one request per person unless it goes unpicked for like a week or so.
    Hm... could I get Bioshock?
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Comment

Sent

Comment

Might I perchance get Papers Please...umm...please?

Comment

Let me know if you get some extras in the future. The only one here that was interesting to me I already have.

I have a few extra copies of "Murder Miners". Basically, you build your own arenas(Minecraft blocks for building), and then have Halo style fights(CTF, Deathmatch, etc.). I have 3 extras(Bundle Stars gave me 4 copies in one purchase ), if anyone wants one, just ask. Oh, I also have an extra copy of Space Farmers(well, I have some extras of another game, but I'm waiting to see if certain specific people want those first).

ETA: These aren't codes though, they are Steam gifts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
            Let me know if you get some extras in the future. The only one here that was interesting to me I already have.

I have a few extra copies of "Murder Miners". Basically, you build your own arenas(Minecraft blocks for building), and then have Halo style fights(CTF, Deathmatch, etc.). I have 3 extras(Bundle Stars gave me 4 copies in one purchase ), if anyone wants one, just ask. Oh, I also have an extra copy of Space Farmers(well, I have some extras of another game, but I'm waiting to see if certain specific people want those first).

ETA: These aren't codes though, they are Steam gifts.
            What is Space Farmers?
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
              What is Space Farmers?
              I haven't played it myself yet, so I don't know much. I'll get some details for you. http://store.steampowered.com/app/271570/

Looks to be a kind of arcade style shooter game. With an xbox controller you would play it using both sticks, one to aim, the other to move. It looks a little slower paced than others of that kind, but it could be interesting. It's also very low on the graphics, the characters are all made out of blocks. The only reason I haven't played it yet, is that you have to play it co-op, and I don't have anyone to do that with.

Comment

Originally posted by Meta Knight View Post
                Might I perchance get Papers Please...umm...please?
                Sent

Comment