Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Worst Horror or B Rated Movie you ever seen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Horror or B Rated Movie you ever seen.

What are some of the worst Horror movies you have seen or B Rated movies? For me they would have to be

1. Howard The Duck
    2. Killer Clowns From Outer-space
    3. Street Trash

I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard that Troll 2 is a trainwreck of the most enjoyable sort.

Comment

Any list must include Plan 9 from Outer Space

The trailer:

And Killer Klowns from Outer Space is so bad that it really is fun to watch -- which is what some say about Plan 9 From Outer Space but I just don't see it there.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

"The Brain That Wouldn't Die" is pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Any list must include Plan 9 from Outer Space

The trailer:

And Killer Klowns from Outer Space is so bad that it really is fun to watch -- which is what some say about Plan 9 From Outer Space but I just don't see it there.
          Keeping with the theme of the two mentioned above, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, which for me falls between Killer Klowns and (closer to) Plan 9

The trailer:

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Manos.
            sigpic

Comment

The Tingler, anyone?
              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

I seen it, apparently its about parasitic bugs that latch itself on your spine and gives a tingling sensation cause its feeding off the humans. It then grows into a massive Centipede.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                  The Tingler, anyone?
                  As a child of 6 maybe 7 that scarred the puddin' outta me. Saw it (as well as some of those old horror movies that scared me) two decades later (give or take a year) and they were even worse!!1!

They were bad, bland and boring

Comment

The Castle of Fu-Manchu. It broke Joel and the bots. And the mad scientists. The most boring action movie I've ever seen. Even the explosions were boring. I wouldn't have made it through if it hadn't been for the MST3K treatment.

The worst I've seen at a theater was Nightfall. It was a 1998 movie based on the Isaac Asimov story. Loosely based. It took a New Age approach, with crystals and such, and failed miserably.
                    Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Keeping with the theme of the two mentioned above, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, which for me falls between Killer Klowns and (closer to) Plan 9

The trailer:

If i remember right, that was a satire. Still counts?
                      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                        If i remember right, that was a satire. Still counts?
                        Bad satire is still bad. Or a bad spoof still is bad.

Comment

Just about everything on MST3K.

Pumaman and Manos.
                          sigpic

Comment

There are two kinds of bad sci-fi movies. The ones that are so bad they are fun to watch and make fun of (like Mystery Science Theater 3000 does) and those that are just plain unwatchable.

I have an entire collection of the former. I like the bad B movies from the 50's and 60's. They are hilarious to watch.

Comment

That's what
                              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment