Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Worst Horror or B Rated Movie you ever seen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    I love that movie.

The real movie they based it on is Queen of Outer Space. It is almost as campy as Amazon Women on the Moon.

Proud Member of Da Blonde's Axis of Evil, Adam's Dirty Dozen, Dee Dee's Goon Squad, Tweb's In-Crowd, The Brood of Vipers & Exorcised by Ty & Dee Dee, and the only person who ever banned rogue06!

Comment

Not sci-fi and not horror, but:

Samurai Cop

Painful. Just painful. There's a funny story about this: the lead actor shot the movie with long hair, and shortly thereafter got a haircut. After he got the haircut, they decided, for whatever reason, they had to re-shoot like half the movie, so they went and got this luxurious black wig that was clearly not his natural hair. Compare:

samurai cop 1.jpg

samurai cop 2.jpg
      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
        Not sci-fi and not horror, but:

Samurai Cop

Painful. Just painful. There's a funny story about this: the lead actor shot the movie with long hair, and shortly thereafter got a haircut. After he got the haircut, they decided, for whatever reason, they had to re-shoot like half the movie, so they went and got this luxurious black wig that was clearly not his natural hair. Compare:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37072[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37073[/ATTACH]
        Beat this:

Proud Member of Da Blonde's Axis of Evil, Adam's Dirty Dozen, Dee Dee's Goon Squad, Tweb's In-Crowd, The Brood of Vipers & Exorcised by Ty & Dee Dee, and the only person who ever banned rogue06!

Comment

No thread like this would be complete without:

That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            No thread like this would be complete without:

That isn't bad. It's hilarious.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Now if you want insufferably horrible...

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Weeeoooweeeoooweeeoooo
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by ReformedApologist View Post
                  What are some of the worst Horror movies you have seen or B Rated movies? For me they would have to be

1. Howard The Duck
                  2. Killer Clowns From Outer-space
                  3. Street Trash
                  The Cavern - reviewed here: https://archive.org/details/bliptv-2...wnTheCavern827

Journey to the Centre of the Earth 1993:

The Time Machine (I found at a Yardsale) 2011:

Bermuda Tentacles 2014:

TTM(IFAAY) 2011 is the worst film ever made. It is even worse than the appalling JTTCOTE 1993. And that is a saying a lot.

Pterodactyl 2005 ends up in “so bad, it’s good” territory:

Last edited by Rushing Jaws; 05-22-2019, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    I'd say it is both.

Comment

Attack of the Killer Donuts

So bad it makes Attack of the Killer Tomatoes look like a high-brow art house flick.

Comment

Working...
                      X