Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

If anyone is interested in MMORPGs SoE just today the Subscriptions gives you more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone is interested in MMORPGs SoE just today the Subscriptions gives you more.

and alot of them are F2P and if you like you can sub.

https://forums.station.sony.com/soe/...q.11500063040/
    Last edited by RumTumTugger; 04-29-2014, 01:12 PM.

First I need to get the money, second you need a new computer so we can play DCUO together, third I need to get junk off of this computer so I have enough room, and fourth I need to get a working headset.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
      First I need to get the money, second you need a new computer so we can play DCUO together, third I need to get junk off of this computer so I have enough room, and fourth I need to get a working headset.
      1. I know and hope you can swing it.
      2. it's being worked on my friends hit a few glithes
      3. well get cracking on it.
      4. i'm sure you can find a inexpenisve one somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
        and alot of them are F2P and if you like you can sub.

https://forums.station.sony.com/soe/...q.11500063040/
        Could you repeat that (and the thread title) in English?
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

1. I know and hope you can swing it.
          Probably won't be for at least 6 months, maybe more. I am thinking about maybe just waiting until EQ Next is in Open Beta. That way, I will have at least 3 games that I would enjoy benefits from.

2. it's being worked on my friends hit a few glithes
          Yeah, I know. I'm still surprised that the video card wasn't compatible at all.

3. well get cracking on it.
          I got about 30 gb off last night. The rest is files t hat I don't know if they can simply be deleted. Some might need transfer.

4. i'm sure you can find a inexpenisve one somewhere.
          Well, given the necessary comfort factor, cheap might not work. We are looking into some earbud type mics. If I can get a good mic, I can go cheaper on the webcam, since it's far less important.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            mmorpg=massively multiplayer online roleplaying game f2p= free to play SoE= Somy online entertainment..

Comment

Anyone play Dragon's Prophet? I just started playing, along with Planetside 2 and it's pretty good.
              Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

FFxiv is actually pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                  if you are interested in Massively mulit player role playing games Sony online Entertainment(the gaming division of Sony) has now giving those who subscribe to thier games more one subscription price for more then one game the link tells you which games.

Comment

Originally posted by TimelessTheist View Post
                    Anyone play Dragon's Prophet? I just started playing, along with Planetside 2 and it's pretty good.
                    as soon as I get my new rig was thinking of trying Dragon's Prophet out but i don't have the rig to handle it yet. I am on inot FPS which is what I beleive Planteside 2 is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                      Probably won't be for at least 6 months, maybe more. I am thinking about maybe just waiting until EQ Next is in Open Beta. That way, I will have at least 3 games that I would enjoy benefits from.
                      ok but when we can it will be fun

Yeah, I know. I'm still surprised that the video card wasn't compatible at all.
                      friend mis understood his cousin it was the motherboard that had the problem not video card the other video card they tried didn't work with it either.

I got about 30 gb off last night. The rest is files t hat I don't know if they can simply be deleted. Some might need transfer.
                      you'll get it set.

Well, given the necessary comfort factor, cheap might not work. We are looking into some earbud type mics. If I can get a good mic, I can go cheaper on the webcam, since it's far less important.
                      Hope you get all the problems you've been having with that settled

Comment

Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
                        FFxiv is actually pretty good.
                        I can only afford one sub price and while I have not had a chance to try FFXIV yet I have not found a MMORPG that engages me as much as EQ2 does

Comment

ok but when we can it will be fun

friend mis understood his cousin it was the motherboard that had the problem not video card the other video card they tried didn't work with it either.
                          Hopefully you can find something a bit better than what you have soon.

you'll get it set.
                          Space issues have been fixed for now. I still have around 80 gb, and there is still a bunch of junk I can delete/transfer later.

Hope you get all the problems you've been having with that settled
                          Well, my PS3 headset works, but it's not very good quality when not being used with the PS3. I mean it will suffice for now, but I hope to find something a bit better soon. I'm looking at a certain motorola one. It rests on your neck, and earbuds come out of it on a short cord.

Comment

as soon as I get my new rig was thinking of trying Dragon's Prophet out but i don't have the rig to handle it yet. I am on inot FPS which is what I beleive Planteside 2 is.
                            Oh, yeah. Planetside 2 is one of the best FPS's ever made, however, if you're not into FPS's, then you wouldn't want to play it.
                            Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

Well, RumTumTugger has started a League in DCUO, we are having some fun there. Anyone who wants to join just let either of us know. It's a ninja themed league, and is based on her character Jester's story. You don't need a ninja character, but that's up to you.

Comment