Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

I hated the new LOTRO movie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hated the new LOTRO movie.

Like most preaching, it had nothing to do with the book.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Gerbil!!!!!
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Hey MehGerbil. I don't think we had a chance to meet. I have read a few of your posts before the big crash though. Hopefully there will be many more to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        Gerbil!!!!!
        Please, stick to the topic.

... oh, and Hiya back at you.
        Last edited by Meh Gerbil; 01-18-2014, 09:01 AM.
        Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
          Hey MehGerbil. I don't think we had a chance to meet. I have read a few of your posts before the big crash though. Hopefully there will be many more to come.
          You must be one of those rabid atheists that enjoys tearing apart my sacred wisdoms!
          Be forewarned, I'm in good with a certain moderator here - and I'm not afraid to call down much wraths!

Comment

Gerbz is here? wow this is like going back 5 years in time.

Comment

Originally posted by MehGerbil View Post
              You must be one of those rabid atheists that enjoys tearing apart my sacred wisdoms!
              Be forewarned, I'm in good with a certain moderator here - and I'm not afraid to call down much wraths!

I'm a mod too you know. Or wait, maybe you didn't. You were gone for a long time apparently.

Comment

I'm a mod too you know. Or wait, maybe you didn't. You were gone for a long time apparently.
                Ohh..congratulations!
                It is always nice to know who'll I'll be working against.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  Gerbz is here? wow this is like going back 5 years in time.
                  Is this some kind of sick 'old age' joke?

Comment

I see you've met one of our pot stirrers. Don't worry Cere, he isn't too bad (just hope you're not the one that has to clean the cage).
                    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Ohh..congratulations!
                      It is always nice to know who'll I'll be working against.
                      Wait until mossy hears this.

Oh, and what's a LOTRO movie? Did Lord of the Rings Online make their own or something?

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                        I see you've met one of our pot stirrers. Don't worry Cere, he isn't too bad (just hope you're not the one that has to clean the cage).
                        I've read some of his older posts before the crash. I think things will go just fine.

Comment

Trouty hasn't been around for awhile gerbzs. Perhaps you'll can bring him back and the fun can really begin (or could the new tWeb handle that)?
                          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I've read some of his older posts before the crash. I think things will go just fine.
                            So you must of read our exchanges. He's the one that talked about driving down the road, to kill pixies with his windshield.
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

BTW, just to stir the pot more. I fell asleep watching the first LOTR movie...
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment