Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

I guess my generation has come full circle,,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess my generation has come full circle,,,

So sad....

The new Rolling Stones tour will be brought to you by AARP

The Rolling Stones, those older rock stars who seemingly never stop, announced a new North American tour Tuesday sponsored by none other than AARP.

​The Stones will launch their 16-city tour in Houston on April 28. While tickets go on sale to the general public Dec. 1, AARP members will have access to a...

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...-aarp-a94b71c1
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

The reason for not getting any satisfaction have changed over the years.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      The reason for not getting any satisfaction have changed over the years.

You mean like a good poop! And when did Mick Jagger turn into Don Knotts?
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Are they touring nursing homes?

Comment

They are gathering moss.

Comment

I've never understood the attraction of attending concerts. The ones I've attended in the past were more trouble than they were worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
              I've never understood the attraction of attending concerts. The ones I've attended in the past were more trouble than they were worth.
              If done right, that can be part of what makes them so good.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                Are they touring nursing homes?
                I hear if you buy your tickets through AARP they throw in a free box of Depends! Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

I hear if you buy your tickets through AARP they throw in a free box of Depends! Sweet!
                  Eh? What did you say sonny?

Comment

Back in the day the Stones used Hell's Angels for security.

Today it's more likely a granny patrol on electric scooters

Comment