Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

What is the WEF and why should we care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the WEF and why should we care?

One of the best detailed and most entertaining documented video breakdowns of what the World Economic Forum is, how it fits into our presently chaotic world, and why it matters that I've ever watched. No conspiracy theories, just the facts. It's worth the hour (some mild graphic language -- rated PG)...

More and more things that I thought were conspiracy theories are popping up as at least somewhat real.

Comment

At 17:40, watch the exchange between Mark Rutte and Gideon van Meijeren. One of the most profound exchanges between politicians about the subject I've ever seen. Gideon confronts Rutte about his ties to WEF. Rutte responds with the familiar lies and gaslighting and "conspiracy theory" obfuscation. Then Gideon whips out proof that Rutte has ties to WEF, which then causes Rutte to open up the floodgates of admission of his ties to the organization. It's a trip.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
        At 17:40, watch the exchange between Mark Rutte and Gideon van Meijeren. One of the most profound exchanges between politicians about the subject I've ever seen. Gideon confronts Rutte about his ties to WEF. Rutte responds with the familiar lies and gaslighting and "conspiracy theory" obfuscation. Then Gideon whips out proof that Rutte has ties to WEF, which then causes Rutte to open up the floodgates of admission of his ties to the organization. It's a trip.
        I saw that part after that recent post I believe, and yeah it's scary. These guys are just a few steps away from being the Illuminati. What next, Reptilians and a Hollow Earth?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

I saw that part after that recent post I believe, and yeah it's scary. These guys are just a few steps away from being the Illuminati. What next, Reptilians and a Hollow Earth?
          Crab People.

Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

The Crab People thing has been used by a friend of mine as a running joke. It's been brought up randomly at least a dozen times.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
              That was hilarious.

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you but now when I buy groceries I've started checking the list of ingredients for bugs and worms.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  I don't know about the rest of you but now when I buy groceries I've started checking the list of ingredients for bugs and worms.
                  bugs.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    I've eaten both ants and grasshoppers/locust before. And on purpose.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

If they're good enough for anteaters, they're good enough for you.
                      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I've eaten both ants and grasshoppers/locust before. And on purpose.
                        Do you want a trophy or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Do you want a trophy or something?
                          Nope. Just some Pepto.

Comment

Nope. Just some Pepto.
                            Red food coloring can be made from bugs.

Comment