Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Good luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck

The challenge is to find the snake among the turtles in 20 seconds.

Took me nearly 3 minutes.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    The challenge is to find the snake among the turtles in 20 seconds.

Took me nearly 3 minutes.

I think I found it, but it wasn't anywhere near the 20 second mark. Probably at least a full minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

I think I found it, but it wasn't anywhere near the 20 second mark. Probably at least a full minute.
      I just couldn't find it. Got frustrated. Enlarged the screen and employed an idea I had. Then I found it in 30 seconds or so.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        I just couldn't find it. Got frustrated. Enlarged the screen and employed an idea I had. Then I found it in 30 seconds or so.
        I was convinced that this was just a trick to get people to waste a lot of time studying the picture. (I can't say how long it took me to reach that conclusion, but it was definitely longer than 3 minutes.)

Then I left and did something else for a while, and when I came back I found it almost immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post
          Then I left and did something else for a while, and when I came back I found it almost immediately.
          I dunno, I just looked for a two-headed turtle.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

I dunno, I just looked for a two-headed turtle.
            That's close to the technique I employed. I looked for where turtle heads clustered figuring it would be among them.

Comment

I found it after I cheated and looked it up.

Comment

I found it within 2 minutes.
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X